Status: Fin.

Inferno

Chicken Curry

When I got home that night after dropping off Bailey, I began making my siblings dinner, seeing that my parents are on a work conference for the week in some tropical island. As I stirred the chicken curry mixture I dialled Dante’s number and held my home phone between my shoulder and my ear.

“Hello?”

“Hey Danny, I was wondering what you’re up to tonight.”

“Not much parents aren’t home so probably going to grab some takeout or make noodles and watch movies, why?”

“Well I’m cooking chicken curry with rice and bok choy, so I was wondering if you wanted to come have dinner with us,” I smiled into the telephone.

“I’d love to, but are you sure it isn’t too much of a hassle, are your parents going to be okay with it?”

“Yeah, they’re away for the week for work, so it’s just me and the sibs, need a lift?”

“Umm if it’s not too much of a bother, I probably do.”

“Yeah its fine this just needs to simmer for an hour so I’ll come get you now.”

Hanging up the phone I turn the heat down and wipe my hands on a tea towel. I tell Colleen that I’m going to go pick up a friend and take the single key from the glass bowl.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is short and I know its been forever since I last updated, but I have reasons for both.
1. HSC trials are next week and I've been swamped with study and preparing for them.
2. I'm 18 on July 27 (2 days) and my party is on the 30th (5 days) so I've been organising that.
3. I'm home sick, lost my voice and have a really bad case of the flu.

So I decided that whilst I'm home sick, insted of at school like I should be, I'd update Inferno and Memory Lane. The chapter is short cause the next one is going to be pretty long, I promise it'll be long, But I don't know when I'll next have time to get on here, so I appologise in advance.

Also to my dismay, I've lost 3 subs, please come back?

Love Jess xx