Status: Fin.

Inferno

Parents

"Did you want me to come in with you?" I ask him in a whisper, concern splattered across my face.

"Umm…" he murmurs and begins playing with the piercings in his mouth.

"I'll take mine out and you take yours out okay?" I tell him and begin removing the vertical labret, the piercing in my nose and the piercings in my left ear.

"Is it okay for me to take mine out so soon?" Dante asks me unsurely.

"Take it out, say hello to your parents, go to your room and put them back in, I'll buy you clear ones tomorrow," I tell him and kiss his cheek.

"Okay, lets go then," he nods and we get out of the car and walk up to his front door.

Dante unlocks the door with his key and he holds it open for me, I walk inside a bit and then follow him down the hallway to the kitchen where his parents are sitting at the table. They look up at us and give me a puzzled look. I smile at them and introduce myself, thanking god I'm wearing jeans and a nice blue top.

"Iseult brought me home, she made me dinner tonight and I was going to lend her a dvd," Dante inserts, skirting around the girlfriend issue.

"Oh, lovely to meet you dear," his mother smiles at me and then frowns at Dante.

"Come on Iz, I'll grab that dvd for you so you can get home," Dante smiles at me and we walk into his room.

I remind him to clean his piercings before he puts them back in as he finds a dvd for me to take home with me. He hands me Shaun of the Dead, which he knows I've seen a million times but I smile at him and we walk back out to my car. I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and wish him luck with his parents then reluctantly get in the car and drive home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got new inspiration for this story and decided to work on it whilst I have writer's block for My Life As A Navy Wife <3