Status: Fin.

Inferno

Done and dusted

I watch Iseult's car drive down the street then take a deep breath before going back inside the house, I go into the kitchen and get myself a glass of water, as I pour the water into the glass I can feel my parents eyes burning holes into my back.

"Who was she?" my mother asks.

"That's Iseult, I met her at youth group," I tell her as I place my glass in the sink.

"Why were you at her house, you said you would stay here for dinner," she continues as my father glances at me over the top of his newspaper.

"Well she called me and asked if I had plans tonight and told me that she didn't like how I was home alone and said that she was cooking dinner for her siblings tonight so I should go over and have dinner with them," I tell her.

"Right, and what is wrong with your mouth?" she asks and I swallow. My father looks up and me and puts his paper down.

"You got snakebites Dante?" he asks and I groan.

"Yes," I sigh.

"You're grounded, for a month, no youth, no seeing anyone, you will go to school and you will come home from school and you will go to work and that is all," my father tells me and my mother gives me a sad look, as strict as my dad is, my mother is soft on me when he's not around.

I sigh and walk to my room, I clean the piercings and then insert them back into the holes, I sit down on my bed and take out my phone, I text Iseult to tell her what happened then end up falling asleep.