Status: Fin.

Inferno

Midnight and school

The lovers both woke the next morning feeling quite down and out, they went through their morning routines and neither of them saw their parents before leaving the house and heading off to their schools. Dante walked to his school, Iseult's siblings decided they wanted to walk so she took the bike and went riding down random streets for so long that she ended up late for school, as she arrived at the back gates she made a split second decision, turned the bike around and left the area, riding towards Midnight's place.

Iseult pulls up in the driveway and lets herself in with her key, she walks up the stairs, checks to make sure Skitz isn't there and strips down to her underwear before crawling into bed with Midnight. She rolls over and sees Iseult and pulls her into a hug and Iseult falls asleep in her arms.

When Iseult awakens she goes to Midnight's drawers and pulls out some of the clothes she has at her house, she pulls them on and walks downstairs to the kitchen, no one is home but Iseult and Midnight so she sits at the counter and tells her why she hadn't gone to school. She explains the dreadful feeling of guilt at getting Dante grounded and Midnight sighs.

"You know this is kinda what Anthony and I went through right?" she asks.

"Yeah Soph, I know," Iseult whispers remembering all the trouble the couple had gone through. Midnight's real name is Sophia, something her fans will never know, same with Skitz being Anthony, Reggie being Nathan and Doc being Martin. Its just how they are.

"So don't worry, if you and this boy are meant to be then you'll find a way to do it," she tells the young girl and hugs her tightly, "You missy however have to go to school, come on I'll write you a note for being late."

Reluctantly Iseult walks back up the stairs and changes back into her school uniform, she walks downstairs and gets her bike helmet and key and takes the note off of Sophia. For years now, Sophia has been the only reason Iseult even turns up to school on days like these, she's like a big sister, being the mother figure Iseult never seemed to have.

Taking the note from her and kissing her cheek, Iseult walks outside and rides back to school, she parks up the bike and fixes her hair before walking inside the gate. She takes strength from thinking about the next time she may be able to see Dante, thoughts of him and how musical his laugh is runs through her head as she comes to realise that she loves him.

*

Meanwhile Dante is sitting in an english lesson, word had gotten around the school about he and Iseult and he is trying desperately to block out the conversations going on around him. Pains run through his chest as he hears the disgusting things that they are saying, knowing they are all untrue, Iseult having revealed everything to him the night before.

Desperately he fiddles with his piercings and stops when someone starts talking about how he only has them because of her, that she's changing him into something he isn't, which is completely untrue, with Iseult, he can be himself. The boy sinks lower in his chair, praying and hoping for the clock to announce lunch so he can go hide behind a building and call his girlfriend, to tell her what times he is working so she can meet him, so they can somehow arrange to meet up in the small amount of time that he isn't at home.

The numbness washes over him and he focuses on his work, images of Iseult's gorgeous smile flashing through his head calming him, whilst he comes to realise that he loves her.