Status: Fin.

Inferno

Love

The next few weeks were bliss, Dante and I spent every spare moment with each other, I drove him to school each morning and picked him up on the days I didn't have work, weekends were spent at the beach or in the city doing all sorts of things, he was there when I got my first tattoo, something I had been planning on getting for so many years. We did everything together, he kept me calm as I came up to my final exams, the ones I was depending on to get into uni and do my forensics course. With his help I studied and for the first time ever, I walked out of my exams feeling like I had gone and aced it.

Everything was going perfectly well, Cooper had finally admitted his love to Bailey, who it turns out had been secretly in love with him for all these years and had never once told me. They're the perfect couple and come with me and Dante sometimes when we go off to the movies or the beach.

We finally convinced his parents to let him come with us to Ireland for Christmas, though they insisted that he would have to pay for his own flight, my parents laughed at that, Dante was getting an all expenses paid month long trip to Ireland. He knew it, I knew it, everyone but his family knew it, they didn't mind that it was a month long trip, they thought that visiting Ireland would be wonderful for him, he'd get such a wonderful experience and be able to soak in all the culture and visit some very beautiful catholic churches. They didn't realise that my family are very strict protestants but that's something that doesn't matter to us, or Dante, he's more protestant than catholic anyway.

Dante and I had gone to organise his passport and finally it had arrived, just a few days before we were to set off to go on our trip to Ireland. It wasn't long now and I was getting more and more excited. I loved it, knowing that I would finally get to meet my newest cousin and also get to see my Gram and Granda.

Packing is easy, I just grab all the clothes I had bought last time I visited Ireland, Dante packs a few warm clothes and I promise to take him to buy some more suitable clothing once we arrive in Wicklow. I go to pick Dante up on the morning of the trip, I try to look nice for his parents but they shun me and call Dante to hurry up. As I stand at the door waiting Dante's brother Jack comes down the hall and smiles at me.

"Hey Izzy," Jack smiles at me and hugs me around the waist.

"Hey Jack man, how's things?" I ask him and we stand and talk until Dante walks down the hall with his suitcase.

"Stay good," I smile at the boy and take Dante's hand, he places his case in the boot of my car and I drive back home.

Upon entering my house we bring his suitcase inside and place it next to everyone else's. I go upstairs and pack a backpack with a pair of jeans for Dante and I as well as a warm jumper for each of us. I place it next to our stuff and we go downstairs and wait with my siblings until my parent's are ready to go.