Status: Fin.

Inferno

The Lovers

They dressed and then made his bed. She smiled at him and he walked her to the train station. She kissed him goodbye and as she boarded the train her lips continued to tingle. He placed a hand to the spot on his cheek where she had kissed him, the tingling sensation that her soft pink lips had left didn’t fade until late that night well after he had fallen asleep.

Iseult; stands at 5’8 with a perfect hourglass figure, her skin is of a perfect milky completion, quite like white marble, smooth as marble as well but that suits her, her eyes are a brilliant emerald green and her naturally strawberry blonde hair is now dyed a red so dark that it appears black. She has a vertical labret, her nose and belly are pierced and there are a number of piercings in her left ear. A small star is tattooed on the flesh leading from her thumb to her wrist on her right hand. Somehow her entire look comes together and yet she still holds this wonderful aura of approachability.

Dante is quite different; he reaches a height of 5’10 and still growing. He holds a slight tan and a small amount of muscle, not too much but just enough so he doesn’t look lanky. His shaggy, light brown hair has never seen a bottle of dye, his gleaming green eyes more amazing than Iseult’s, his smile sets a flame running in the heart’s of both men and women. Not a singlet piercing or tattoo can be found on his body and his face almost always supports a tiny amount of stubble. He’s the type of boy a girl’s parents fantasise about the day their daughter is born.

Both Dante and Iseult in appearance are exact opposites, Dante the sweet, carefree, innocent 16 year old, Iseult an entire 23 months older, the type of girl a mother warns her catholic sons about. Dante is friends with everyone at his school whilst Iseult has a hardness about her, even when her piercings are removed. Though their personalities, the ones only their closest of friend’s see are similar. Their love of music, they’re carefree, loving, kind, generous. They share the same passion for the break of day, something that to them is so much more amazing than a sunset. Dante never judges, Iseult is always being judged.

Dante is the oldest, just him, a single younger brother and his two extremely catholic parents. Iseult is also the oldest, ‘the experiment child’, then her 16 year old sister and her brother who at 13 is the same age as Dante’s brother. Her parents are the very meaning of workaholic, their children are at the bottom of their priority list, but that’s okay with Iseult most of the time because its what has mad her who she is and what allows her the freedom to be that person.

Dante’s the ice; calm, peaceful, easy going and slightly predictable at times. Iseult, the fire; wild, untameable, a rebel, she will do what she wants, when she wants and people will be damned to try to stop her. Two completely different elements, yet every fire has its ice and all ice has a certain fire to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you are my lovlies.

The story will be in three different perspectives, The Narrator's, Dante's and Iseult's.

Comments and Subs are always welcomed.