Status: Fin.

Inferno

Everything's Perfect

The rest of the time that we were in Ireland everything went smoothly, Iseult's parents slowly began to understand that I'm madly in love with their eldest daughter and that their second is practically family. Iseult and I go for a walk towards late afternoon every day, to breathe the fresh air and for Iseult to soak in the beauty of her home country before we have to return to Australia.

She wears the ring, hasn't moved it from its place on her right hand ring finger, she loves the simple design the beauty of it. Most of all my Elva loves the plan I have for us, except of course the bit where I want to support us, for her to never have to touch her trust fund or work, she wants to work, that's the only disagreement we have about my plan.

Hand in hand we walk along the cliffs edge, Link and Zelda running and playing in front of us, I look at the gorgeous woman and realise that I will actually one day be able to make her mine, to spend the rest of my life dazzling in her beauty and having each and everyday available to show her how much I love her.

The trip home isn't really any fun for either of us, having to realise that we're saying goodbye to being able to see each other day in and day out, tears stream down her face as she drops me back at my house and I kiss her before I walk through my front door. I sit down and tell my parents about the trip, explaining the beauty of the countryside and the churches that Iseult had taken me to see.

It isn't until I'm lying in my bed that night that I realiseā€¦ Iseult is leaving to go on tour with her friends in a few weeks.