Status: Fin.

Inferno

Book Shopping

Since we got back from Ireland my parents have been more supportive of my relationship with Dante, they're now planning for the wedding, even though all he's done is promise that he will ask to marry me. My Da keeps making jokes about how he never asked permission to make that promise and its a running thing in the family now, Da just gives Dante shit for everything, if he gets a glass of water, Da mentions that he never asked permission for the water.

"Mr Talley, I've been meaning to ask you," Dante begins one morning after he had stayed the night.

"Yes Dante?" Da chuckles not looking from his paper.

"Would it be okay if I asked your daughter to marry me, one day, for now I just want to promise that I will marry her," Dante smiles as Da drops his paper, obviously expecting Dante to ask for orange juice to go with his omelette.

"Well son, I don't see any problem in it, just remember, I have lots of money and friends in high places, if you hurt my daughter it won't be hard to make your disappearance a secret," Da smiles and goes back to reading his paper whilst my poor boyfriend stands at the kitchen sink unsure about wether my father was joking or not.

"He was joking Danny," I smile and rub his back, handing him his juice.

"No, I wasn't," Da winks at Dante and he smiles before joining Da at the table for breakfast.

After breakfast we head upstairs and then grab my car keys, we head into the city and begin shopping for all of Dante's text books, he's beginning year 12 this year and its a perfect opportunity to hang out, life is so amazing at the moment, everything is just, amazing, well except that Dante's parents still seem to hate me, I doubt that they'll ever forgive me for getting Dante's his piercings.