Status: Fin.

Inferno

Packing Blankets

Everything was perfect after that morning, I stayed with Iseult for a few days until my parent's eventually apologised and promised not to bad mouth her anymore. I only went home because Iseult was getting ready to go on tour with Black Rose Down.

Bailey was ready to go, Iseult was packed, the band was bouncing with excitement, Iseult was too, but I knew that there was something weighing her down, she admitted last night that it was knowing she was going to be away from me for the entire Autumn. Iseult leaves in two days, on March 17th and won't return until the beginning of Winter on June 3rd. Almost three months away from each other.

I go through her bag as I make sure that she has everything, Iseult isn't the best person when it comes to packing for a trip, she gets excited and day dreams, completely forgetting the essentials like toiletries and socks.

"Danny I told you, I have everything," she sighs for the fifth time as I go through her bags.

"Iseult, so far you have forgotten to pack 6 things, I'll continue until I know that I won't get a phone call asking for me to post something to you," I grin at her.

"Shut up, I wouldn't do that," Iseult giggles, "I'd call you in the middle of school and make you get on a plane to bring the item to me just so I could see you."

"That's really cute Iz," I kiss her and she wraps her arms around my neck, "No, let me finish this first."

"But Danny, its going to be a whole three months without each other, this could be our last chance, we have the whole house to ourselves, no one will be home for hours, we could do anything right now and you want to go through my bags?" she whines and plays with my belt buckle.

"All I have to do is finish going through this last bag and then its done, you have all new toiletries so you don't have to go through the bags for anything and your backpack has your laptop and everything in it, that's the only bag you're allowed to go through until you leave okay?" I ask as I zip the bag up.

"Yep sure, whatever, I've been staring at you in those damn jeans and t-shirt for hours, you're mine now," Iseult groans and I smile at her impatience.

She kneels on her bed and kisses me, wrapping her arms around me, frantic in her movements. I step back to try and break it so that I can clear off her bed and she follows me, an idea obviously having gone into her head.

"Come with me," she grins and almost dances into her walk in wardrobe. I follow her in and she's sitting on the seat in the middle of the small room. Her shirt is unbuttoned to just below her bra and her legs are crossed, she uncrosses them and opens her arms and I smile, she is so strange sometimes.

I walk up to her and she lifts my shirt, placing a kiss just about my pants, it sends shivers up and down my body and I run my fingers through her hair as she undoes my jeans, letting them fall to the floor. My eyes go wide as I look down at her, unable to believe that she may actually be about to do this, its only happened a few times before and my heart begins to race at the thought.

Her fingers hook the top of my underwear as she places small kisses on my hips and pulls the boxers down, letting them fall to the floor too, she stands and sits me down on the chair, taking a pillow and kneeling before me. Her hands run up and down my legs and I try to swallow the lump in my throat as she locks eyes with me and smiles before beginning. The entire time her eyes are locked with mine, which just sends me crazy.

Halfway through she pauses, I look at her worried that I've done something wrong and she grins, lifting my shirt off of me before stepping back a little and does a small strip tease as she takes off the rest of her clothes. Iseult walks back towards me, swaying her hips as she does. I lick my lips and she kisses my neck, cheek, everywhere but my mouth. She straddles my hips, her bare breasts pressed against my chest, hovering above my lap and puts her mouth to my ear, she gently bites it and whispers.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I can hear the playfulness in her voice, something I've learned to both look forward to and fear. I nod and immediately she pulls me straight into heaven.