Status: Fin.

Inferno

Nothing really ever ends

A laugh erupts from the house as they depart to visit the place they had grown up, the young woman's parents. With everything set and ready to go they drive the 5 hours and pull into the driveway of the fiery redhead's parent's house. Greetings are exchanged and her father mentions the complete lack of milk in the house. The man offers to go for a drive down to the shops, the redhead insists on accompanying him and suggesting that they go visit her best friends whilst they're out.

At the grocery store the woman wanders off to find some chocolate, to take the edge off of her cravings as the man picks up the milk that they had promised to retrieve.

"Dante, is that you?" a boy in his mid-teens calls to the man.

"Hey Jack, I was just about to call you," Dante smiles and embraces his brother, his snakebites glinting in the light.

"Is this Lucan?" Jack asks holds his arms out to hold his year old nephew, with curly red hair like his mother and the green eyes that both his parents support .

"It sure is," Dante smiles handing his son over, Jack's eyes go wide as Dante's sleeve shifts enough for him to spot the tattoo, "I have a few of them yes."

"Where's Iseult?" Jack asks just as she turns the corner looking for her husband and son.

"Jack!" Iseult smiles and walks over to them, pulling her shirt down over the bulge of her pregnant belly.

"Izzy! You're having another one?" Jack asks, hugging his sister-in-law.

"We sure are, I'm 3 months along," Iseult smiles and they stand there talking for a while before Jack realises something.

"Mum and Dad miss you Dante, they want to see you and Lucan, they'll be so happy to know that they're going to be grandparents again Iseult," Jack begins, "I overheard them saying that maybe they should have tried getting to know Izzy."

"Well they have my number, if they were sincere, they would call," Dante sighs and Iseult takes his hand in hers giving it a squeeze.

The couple take their son back and say goodbye to their brother, before paying for the groceries and driving to Sophia and Anthony's house, which is next door to Bailey and Cooper's.

Visiting their friends puts them in a good mood, that night, Dante kisses his wife on the cheek and drives over to his parent's house to see if he could sort things out, deciding that everyone, even his parent's who didn't show up at their wedding, deserve a second chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
And there you have it. The finale.

I'm working on wrapping up My Life As A Navy Wife now and then will be posting a few new stories... I hope you enjoyed, thank you so much for taking the time to read this.