Status: Fin.

Inferno

You make me amazing

The two parted at the same time, opening their eyes and smiling simultaneously. Dante smiles at the woman, who despite herself blushes back at him. A thought occurs to him and he smiles brightly, nerves unable to set in before he quickly asks the five word question.

“What did you say?” Iseult asks him quietly.

“I asked if you would like to be my girlfriend,” Dante asks her again and smiles unsurely, suddenly worried that this wasn’t a good idea.

“Yes of course I would,” she grins brightly and he matches it happily, they kiss again and then he takes her hand in his.

“You’re amazing Izzy,” he whispers into her hair.

“You make me amazing Danny,” she smiles at him and blinks back the tears.

For anyone to see these two acting this way, anyone at all, including Iseult’s best friend Bailey, they would be amazed beyond belief. Such softness and pure innocence brought forth with…an emotion neither had felt before showing in their faces, their aura’s drenched in it and flowing through their bodies, infecting their every movement. It was like in the movies, a bond developing between the two that nothing…nothing could ever try to break.

People talk about young love all the time, though these two are young, this is the sort of love that will last a lifetime, no one knows exactly what will keep them together, or if they will stay together, people probably will try to split them up, to keep the two apart seeing they’re such…opposites though all will come to realise that as much as they hate it, Dante and Iseult are already more than inseparable.

The only thing was, neither Dante nor Iseult realised it yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here you go guys :) also I went back and in the author's notes of some of the chapters I placed links to what the outfits look like :)

Comment & Subs won't get eaten
<3 Jesse