Paint Me an Image

Mine.

I woke up the next morning and felt absolutely terrible. I had a headache from all the crying that I had done the night before and when I realized that Matt wasn't next to me, I felt this empty feeling in the pit of my stomach. I groaned as I rolled out of the bunk, feeling my back crack in quite a few different places. When my toes hit the carpet I hummed and started on my way towards the kitchen area of the bus, in search of coffee.

I offered a smile to Brian who nodded in return, the ghost of a smile gracing over his own thin lips. I couldn't tell if he was angry at me or not but I figured that he was staying out of the whole ordeal, figuring that he had nothing to do with it.

"The bus has stopped," I stated to myself as I realized that the giant vehicle wasn't moving, just that my head was spinning.

"Yeah, Matt and Arin ran to the gas station to grab smokes and some other things," he coughed at the end, causing me to raise an eyebrow at him.

"Oh okay," I murmured as I poured myself a cup of lukewarm coffee and stuck it in the microwave to heat it back up. "Where's Zack?" I asked as I started the microwave.

Brian looked around for a moment and then shrugged, "I have no idea."

I chuckled at how oblivious he was and yanked my cup out of the microwave, sipping on the hot liquid. I was surprised that the bus could ever be so quiet, without the sounds of the guys rambling, arguing, and playing music it was insanely silent, something that made me slightly anxious. There was an air in the room that made me feel like they all knew something I didn't, although I should.

About a half an hour later Matt came walking back through the door with not only Arin but the rest of the guys, including Matt and Jason Berry from the crew. They were all laughing and having a good time, causing me to stare at them with a confused look on my face. When had all this happened?

"Hey baby," Matt greeted as he walked over to me and kissed my lips.

I was too confused to kiss back and Matt noticed. "What's wrong?" he questioned as he pulled back, leaving his arms wrapped around me.

"I- uh- what?" I stuttered, motioning towards the group of guys that was now including Brian.

Matt laughed and shrugged, "We had a talk about some serious things and realized that we probably should bond together to get past all of this instead of pushing each other away."

My jaw hung open as I blinked a few times. "What the hell did you guys talk about?" I bursted, all my thoughts rushing to that one particular sentence.

That's when Matt got antsy and his collected facade diminished. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back room, grabbing a bag as he did so. He sat me down on the couch back there and ran his fingers over his head. "Im," he started, pacing back and forth in front of me idly, "I think something is going on with you."

I looked up at the man with confusion in my eyes. "What do you mean? I'm fine, I just had a melt down yesterday." I shrugged as I tried to stand up, only to have Matt push me back down.

"No Image," he whined, "I mean that I think you're pregnant," he rambled quickly.

I blinked up at him, and then growled when his pacing started to annoy me. I reached out and grabbed onto his wrist to yank him down onto the bed next to me. "What?" I asked, although I had heard him perfectly fine. "What do you mean you think I'm pregnant?"

Matt rolled his eyes, "Just that. I think you're going to have a baby."

I sputtered. "Why would you even think that?!" I shouted, jumping up as a hand instinctively went to my stomach. "I get upset for one night and suddenly I'm having mood swings!" I said sarcastically, throwing my hands up into the air.

"Babe," Matt called as he reached out to pull me back down to the bed, "I just want to find out. There are two pregnancy tests in the bag."

I stared at him, looking into his beautiful hazel eyes. "You bought pregnancy tests?" I questioned, trying to hide my smile, "I bet that was awkward."

Matt nodded sheepishly. "Especially when MB and Jason started acting gay and whining about wanting a fucking child of their own," he groaned, recalling the incident.

I chuckled and grabbed the bag. As Matt followed me down the hall to the bathroom I realized that if I really was pregnant that it could either be Matt's child.. or Matty's child. "Shit!" I shouted, thinking of the possibilities.

Matt nodded, catching onto my thoughts. "It'll be alright, baby."

I sighed and shook my head as I walked into the bathroom, flicking off the large group of men that were watching me. They chuckled. I glared.

I bit my lip as I pulled out the test, wondering how the hell I had gotten myself into this mess. As the test beeped and the results showed, I sighed and rested my head against the door as Matt asked me what it was from the other side.

I banged my head against the back of the door in frustration as tears prickled in my eyes. I wiped at them quickly as tears began to fall down my cheeks. I slid to the floor and pulled my knees up to my chest, burying my head. I sobbed into my knees as Matt called for me to open the door.

"I can't believe this," I cried, shaking as I thought about my life and the direction that it would go from now on.

"Baby," Matt called through the door, "Please open up."

I didn't reply as I thought about the man who was standing out there, worried about me and wanting to help. I thought about how I could possibly ruin my own life beyond what I had already messed up.

I reached up and unlocked the door. Matt must have heard the lock flick because next thing I knew he was sliding through the door and closing the door behind him. I wiped the tears from my eyes one last time and sighed as I turned to look at Matt who had sat down next to me.

Matt licked his lips and offered me a little smile.

I shook my head and then rested it on his shoulder. "I'm sorry I did this to you, Matt," I murmured into his shoulder.

Matt wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to sit in between his legs. His chest was against my back and my head was now on the right shoulder. Matt kissed my cheek as his hands slid down and rested on my stomach. I felt him slip his fingers under my shirt as he murmured in my ear, "I just hope it's mine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. :)
I decided to go use my Gramma's internet connection so I could update for you guys. I'll probably stay here again tonight so I might be able to update again.

But I wrote something to hold you over.. (Besides my other stories! *wink*)
Here's a one-shot I wrote, It's called Never Stopped Loving You and I really love it. I might turn it into a story if enough people seem to like it. So please comment. :)