Paint Me an Image

Lock.

"I told him," I said as I walked out to the front of the bus where the guys were sitting around.

Zacky nodded and held up his phone. "I know, he just texted me."

I bit my lip and nodded once before looking over to Matt. He was looking back at me with big hazel eyes and when I held my hand out to him, he stood up and took it. The bus was moving under our feet as we went to the back room and shut the door so we could talk.

He pulled me up close to him and I sat curled up sitting between his legs with my head on his chest. We sat quietly for a few minutes before Matt leaned down and kissed my jaw. I let out a breath of relief as I leaned up and connected my lips with his.

I realized there that I was worried that Matt would push my away when he found out about Matty. He was angry at me for it and I didn't want him to be, no matter what. I turned around to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck, running my fingers over the hair on the back of his head.

"I'm sorry, Matt," I said slowly, burying my face in the crook between his neck and shoulder. I kissed the exposed skin on his neck as he tightened his arms around my waist.

"I know," he murmured, "I just don't understand."

I sat back on my haunches and looked at him. "Don't understand what?" I asked quietly, looking into his hazel eyes as he tried to look away from me.

He sighed and shook his head. "Why you went home and replaced my touch with Matt's," he said, finally looking into my eyes.

I held my breath. I wasn't sure about how to answer that. I didn't have an answer.

Matt tried to speak gain as I moved to sit back down next to him, but he couldn't find the words to explain what he was feeling. So he reached over and traced his thumb over my cheek before his lips touched mine lightly, once and then again.

"It was amazing," he said, talking back about the night at the club.

I sighed. "Matt, that wasn't anything."

Matt shook his head. "It was, for me anyways. It meant a lot to me, Imogen, and when we were done and laying there together I forgot that you weren't mine. I wanted to protect you and take care of you, but then you got up and started getting dressed. Then you asked if I was drunk..." he trailed off and closed his eyes for a minute. "That's when I knew you thought it was all a mistake."

"Matt," I sighed. "It was a mistake. I was still with Matty, barely with Matty, and then that... just happened," I stressed, trying to make him understand that I didn't mean to hurt him, but that wasn't what he thought it was.

Matt sighed, like he was annoyed, and rolled his eyes. He looked to me after and scooted closer so that I was sitting between his legs and facing him. His knees were bent and mine were under his as he leaned forward and pushed his lips against mine roughly.

I was surprised by the intensity that was rolling off of him, but I kissed him back eagerly, knowing that after next week I could possibly lose him, if the paternity test came back negative. I reached up and cupped his cheeks, pulling him closer.

Matt licked my bottom lip and I parted my lips. I moaned as his tongue slipped onto my mouth. Matt pulled away for a minute as he shifted positions and and then pushed me back so I was laying down with him hovering over me, his lips connected to mine.

After a few moments he reached down to grab the end of his shirt and pull it over his head. My left hand moved to his shoulder and traced down the muscles and down to his chest and stomach, tracing the lines of the deathbat that stopped just above his bellybutton.

"Not on the bus," I whispered as he reached to pull my shirt over my head.

Matt looked at me, asking silently what I meant.

I repeated myself. "I'm not having sex with you on the bus."

Matt blinked twice and then groaned, letting his his head fall to my shoulder. "Image," he whined.

"No, Matt," I stated, shaking my head as I slipped out from under him. "There's no privacy."

Matt looked at me and sighed. He rolled his eyes before smirking and moving back over to kiss me again. When he pulled back I shook my head. "No, Matt. It's not going to work."

Matt just shrugged. "I can kiss you, can't I?"

I was about to shake my head when he leaned in and pressed his lips to my neck.

"Matt stop," I murmured as my hand went up to touch the back of his neck.

Matt shook his head. "No, Image. I don't know what I'm going to do if this child isn't mine, so just let me have this time to be close to you. To be with you," he murmured, pulling away and looking up at me.

I sighed and closed my eyes, knowing that was the same thing that I was feeling. I opened my eyes and looked at him with controlled, but wanting, eyes. I moved closer to him and cupped his cheek.

This wasn't the same nineteen year old boy I left behind so many years ago. In the last ten years he had matured a lot. With the combination of growing older, becoming "famous", and losing the boy he'd known since he was young, he'd become almost a different person.

I was amazed that he had matured enough to want a child with me, especially since this was the way everything had come around. He was accepting everything so easily, although I knew that it would get harder once this "escapade" continued and I progressed.

I bit my lip as those thoughts came to my mind. I shook my head, banishing those thoughts and leaned in to kiss Matt's lips softly before nodding towards the door. "Does it lock?" I questioned quietly, watching as he smiled.

"Of course, Im," he murmured back, standing up and going over to the door. He grinned as he flicked the locks.

I laughed at him as he threw himself back down onto the couch and covered my body with his own, his grin showing off his deep dimples as I leaned up to kiss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys.
Not to be super blunt or anything, but you guys are definitely skimping on the comments!

There are 349 of you guys subscribed, do you think I could get a few more comments? It'll only take a couple minutes for you to say something about the chapter. (: