Status: Active :)

Can't Be Without You

Crash and Burn

I am dead. Okay, so maybe Alex helped me a little more than I thought. After he left, I got hit by writer's block and it was so hard for me to concentrate. I did finish my paper though. At like 3:45am. Now do you see why I'm dead? I should have had Jasper pick me up something caffeinated.
"Did you sleep at all?" he asked. I shook my had. By the time the essay was finished, I still had two other homework assignments to do. Yay for pulling an all-nighter. Being a good student is so hard!
"I may not have slept," I mumbled, "But for once in my life, all my homework is done. If I just buy a Mt. Dew, I'll be fine."
"Proud of you, Rik," Jasper smiled. He pulled into a parking spot and I stepped out the car ready to start my day of hell.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I kicked the vending machine. The one day I need to buy something, there's nothing in stock. What the actual fuck?! Why?! Why?! Why?! This just proves doing your homework ruins your life. I kicked the vending machine again. Stupid piece of shit. I rested my head against the cool glass and closed my eyes. I really wanted to cry.
"What are you doing, Saylor?" someone chuckled. I turned my head slightly and opened my eyes. Alex was walking towards me with his signature smirk. I have never been so happy to see him in my life. I rushed towards him.
"You have your car, right?" I asked quickly. He stepped back slightly startled.
"Uhm...y-yea," he stammered.
"Will you please skip first bell with me and take me to Starbucks? Please?!" He looked at me closely. He sighed heavily and nodded. He glanced around then gestured for me to follow him. He led me out one of the school's side doors. We cautiously walked to the front of the school, where his car was parked. When we were sure we were safe, we darted to his car.
"You didn't sleep, did you?" he asked when we were safely in his car and off campus.
"No," I admitted, "I still had work after I finished the essay. I would be fine if that damn machine was stocked. Whoever is in charge of it needs to be fired. They are obviously not doing their job." Alex's phone started ringing.
"Hello? ... Hey Jack, what's up? ... I'm, uh... I'm going to miss our first class. ... Well, uh, R-Rikki and I are making a quick Starbucks run. It's not that weird. ... It's not like that, dude. ... Jack... Jack, man, I gotta go." Alex frowned and hung up.
"So... who was that?" I asked. Alex shook his head, "You know what you want?" Way to avoid my question.
"Java chip frap, size venti," I smiled. He shook his head again and laughed. He parked and I followed him inside.
"Wait..." I said suddenly, "You're not buying this."
"Yes, I am. Go find a table." I rolled my eyes. He's such an ass.
"I'm not being an ass," he said, "It's called being a gentleman." I froze. What the fuck? He can read my mind now?! I slowly backed away from him and went to find a table. I picked a small two-top by the window. Alex came over a while later with our drinks.
"Here you go," he handed me my coffee. I smiled graciously. I took a sip and sighed deeply.
"You are a life saver," I said. Alex shrugged, "Eh... you're lucky I was feeling some of their tea." He glanced at me and smiled. I drained a third of my venti and looked out the window. I was already beginning to feel more awake. I was really surprised when he agreed right away. It was probably because I was half delirious and looked vicious.
"Feeling better?" Alex asked. I nodded and smiled at him. He looked at me weirdly. I swear he blushed a little.
"Uhm... you,uh, ready? We gotta get there before Algebra starts."
"Sure," I grabbed the rest of my venti and stood up, "So why'd you agree to this? Give me the real reason."
"Honestly," Alex said, holding the door open for me, "You scared the shit out me. Your eyes were bloodshot, your hair looked wild under your hat... I was afraid for my life." He laughed as he pulled out the parking lot. I knew it was cause I looked horrendous. Otherwise, he would've made fun of me more.
"Thanks again," I said once we pulled into the school.
"Anytime," he smiled.

"Isn't today just glorious?" I beamed as I walked up to our usual lunch table. Jack and Jasper looked at me oddly. Rian just chuckled. I slid in next to Jasper and gave him a half hug.
"Someone's feeling better," he mumbled. I smiled at him then looked at the very unappetizing slice of pizza I'd chosen. I placed a napkin on top of it. It instantly was soaked in grease.
"That's fucking disgusting," Alex said as he sat next to Jack.
"I know right!" I laughed. I took the napkin off and bit into the pizza. It was indeed disgusting, but I was hungry. Not to mention high on caffeine, so I didn't care. I noticed all the guys staring at me.
"What?" I asked.
"I think I like you better when you're not fully awake," Jasper said.
"What the hell did you buy her, Lex?" Jack asked. Jasper had a weird look on his face.
"She wanted venti. How was I supposed to know she'd turn into this?" Alex protested.
"Guys!" I laughed, "I'm fine."
"He... you... You two went to Starbucks...together?!" Jasper stuttered.
"Yea," I smiled, "I asked him to take me and he went a step further and bought mine for me. Wasn't that nice of him, Jazz?"
"Well this is an interesting turn of events," Rian whispered.
"She's gonna crash and burn in the next two hours. Guaranteed," Jack said.
"I love you guys!" I giggled. Jasper rolled his eyes at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fillerrrrrr.
Yea.
It kinda sucks. I sowwy! DX
Anyways, I graduate in 4 days! :O And I just finished with a huge project yesterday. Yay! Almost done with high school!

Anywho.. leave me comments, kay?
BYEEE!

Chloe~

PS. I'm on my iPod... so... I didn't shoutout to whoever commented. Next chapter!