Status: active

It's Been a While

Trust me

‘The driver is coming for us tomorrow at 8 am, ok?’
‘Arya? Did you hear me?’ Noah stood behind her, waiting for a response. He had noticed she had been quieter since the paparazzi incident. The media had been buzzing for days, especially after getting photographs of Brian holding hands with Arya while he helped get her to Noah’s car.
‘Yea 8am, ok. I’ll be ready’

Arya stood staring at her bed; her case laid on there, packed and closed. She hadn’t seen Brian since he had helped her and it was killing her. She found it insane that someone could have this much affect on her when she barely knew him. She had tried to distract herself with packing but there was nothing else to pack. Enough was enough. Grabbing her jacket Arya walked out of her bedroom and out of the beach house.

Arya arrived at the bar she had heard the Avenged boys talking about at the cafe. It was dark and smelt of rock concert sweat as she walked in. She stood in the doorway scanning the booths and bar, looking for a glimpse of dark hair or a monster tattoo. After a couple of minutes she had felt foolish enough for one night and turned to walk out when she saw a picture on the wall of the Avenged boys standing with some girls and what she assumed was the bar owner as she noticed he appeared in several other photos with other people. Stepping closer she noticed Brian had his arm around a brunette and a big smile on his face. So many thoughts were running through her head, was that his girlfriend, were they ex now, could she ever make him smile like he was in the picture.
Her thoughts were pierced by cheering and clinking of glasses. She turned to see a large group celebrating and in the middle stood Brian and the brunette.
She turned to leave when she walked into four very drunk men. ‘Hey darling don’t mind us’ one of them slurred. Looking at the floor she apologised and made to move around them however one of them slammed his arm against the door, blocking her exist. ‘How about you come over and sit on my lap and give a little dance’ the other men laughed and agreed. Arya backed away from the men but they closed the distance.
‘Hey! Fellas leave the pretty lady alone’ Arya turned to her left to see a man behind the bar shouting at the drunken men. The whole bar had gone quiet by this point; all attention was on Arya and the four drunk men who were now arguing with the bartender. Arya closed her eyes, trying to block out the many eyes upon her. It was a mistake coming to the bar, coming to see Brian.
Opening her eyes she saw the perfect opportunity to get out of the bar, however one of the drunks noticed this and grabbed her arm. Swinging her whole weight behind it, Arya’s fist caught with the drunk’s jaw making him let go of her arm and fly into the other three drunks.
What she assumed was Jimmy letting off a cheer was the last thing she heard as she walked out the bar.
She was just flagging down a taxi when Brian had caught up with her. She was so mad at him for having a girlfriend and at herself for letting him make her feel.
Brian grabbed her fist to check that it was ok, she heard him breathe a sigh of relief when he saw that it wasn’t bruised or bleeding. ‘That was some punch, are you ok....Arya?’ His hands were warm and rough, no doubt to his years of playing guitar.
‘I’m fine Brian, thank you’ Brian nodded. He looked behind Arya to see the taxi waiting for her. He smiled then pulled her to the taxi and climbed in. ‘What...where are we going?’ Brian told the driver an address then sat back and smiled at Arya ‘ it’s a surprise’
‘I don’t like surprises’ she mumbled.
‘Trust me’
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the long hiatus