Status: Completed :) Still up for comments though so go ahead and go at that comment box like a...well you get my point...

So Bitter Sweet

Random Branch

3 Months Later

"Alright, all you have to do is stop Colussy." I said in our small huddle.

"Stop Colussy?" Mya asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yup, that's all. You do that and we have this in the bag."

"So all I have to do is stop Colussy?"

"By any means necessary." I smirked.

"I think I can do that."

"I know you can."

"Oh do you now?" She smiled.

"Yes I do, you can do anything."

"You're so sweet."

"Not as sweet as you."

"This is sickening." Rian groaned, "I swear this is the mushiest huddle I've ever been apart of."

"Alright, let's do this." I said, ignoring him,"Break!" The group moved to get in their places,"Remember, just stop Colussy." I whispered to Mya, putting my hand on the small of her back.

"Will do captain." She smirked, running to her place.

We got into our spots and Rian screamed hut and threw the football, I took off running, evading tackles easily, never looking back. The other players were a blur coming towards me, I saw the thin white line that if crossed would win us the game and I propelled myself forward.

"Whoo!" I screamed, indulging in my well earned victory dance. It lasted about two minutes before I realized that everybody was in the middle of the field crouched down around something."What's going on guys!" I yelled.

"Colussy's hurt, hurry!"

I ran to the middle of the field and pushed back everyone else. Mya was sitting beside Colussy as he mumbled and smiled lazily.

"I am so sorry." She kept repeating over and over.

"My mommy said the alphabet goes upside down then frontwards." He groaned.

"Oh my God." Mya stated.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.

"Mya knocked Colussy in the head with a branch." Jack said.

"You told me to stop him! I panicked! God I'm so fucking sorry." Mya defended.

"I didn't say to bludgeon him! God, Mya!" I yelled, dropping down beside her.

"You said by any means necessary!"

"So you took a branch to his head!? Where did you even get a damn branch!? It's Football not a fucking extreme cage fight!"

"I told you to tell me the rules and you insisted that it wasn't necessary, regret that now don't you?"

"It doesn't matter I didn't knock out Colussy!"

"You might as well have! This is as much your fault as it is mine!"

"Bullshit!" I yelled back.

I heard sirens so I assumed that Matt had called an ambulance, they pulled into the large field we were stopped in and lifted Colussy onto a stretcher, Matt went with him and said he would be back.

"Sorry Colussy!" Mya yelled as they closed the doors.

I went up behind her and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"I can't believe you gave Colussy a concussion." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Minor concussion!" She yelled, turning around and hitting my shoulder, I pulled her back into my arms and stayed attached to her as she walked towards the bus.

Three months and I couldn't be happier, she just concussed one of my favorite crew members and all I want to do is kiss her. This beautiful amazing girl that whacks people with random tree branches is all mine and she's not going anywhere anytime soon if I have something to say about it.

"I love you." I whispered.

She stopped walking for a minute and then started again.

"I'll keep you posted for that 'I love you to'. Okay?"

"Okay." I chuckled. I didn't expect her to say it back right away, I just wanted her to know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello epic sexy Lions of mine ;):
Alexander Gaskarth;
Felicia_Selina
xXxBethaneexXx
Pathetic Souvenir;
callmeadreamer


You don't know how much I appreciate you feedback guys! Thank you to my Lions, readers and subscribers for being so damn awesome, I couldn't do this without you.

Oh and some of you are going to hate the next chapter with a burning firey passion!

♥MWAH!♥