Status: Completed :) Still up for comments though so go ahead and go at that comment box like a...well you get my point...

So Bitter Sweet

Washing it All Away

I heard a door slam and it brought me out of my dreamless sleep, I looked at my phone and it read 2:26 a.m. I pushed my blankets off and stepped out of my bunk and onto the cold floor. There was a light coming out from the bathroom door and I heard the sink running, all off the guys were snoring quietly and I had this gut wrenching feeling that Mya was behind that door. I finally got her and she was about a foot away, right behind that bathroom door, I leaned on the wall outside the door and waited, it seemed like the smartest thing to do.

About five minutes later the sink shut off and the door opened, I came face to face with her and she just stared, wide eyed. Then her eyes narrowed and she shut off the light, trying to push past me. Her hair was wet and she had a towel around her shoulders. She was washing her hair in the sink like she tended to do since tour started. It curled slightly around her face, framing her cold green eyes. She was right there and now I saw her slipping away right before my eyes, I grabbed her arm before she could go any further.

She stopped walking," Let go of me." She said calmly, turning around.

"Talk to me Mya." I whispered.

"You look like shit." She said, ignoring my request, still no expression in her voice as she she shot daggers at me with her eyes.

"I know." I responded, I did, I stopped shaving and I haven't been sleeping well,"Talk to me." I asked again.

"No."

"Please."

"I hate you." She said, so calm yet it hurt like a knife.

"Please don't."

"I can't help it."

I didn't let go of her arm, this might be my only chance to talk to her.

"I love you Mya and I'm sorry, I'm just so sorry. I made a horrible mistake and I would change it in a second if I could but I can't, you know I can't. You're not being fair."

"I don't need to be, you cheated on me Alex." She seethed.

"I know that, don't you think I know that!?" I said too loudly, basically yelling.

Before I knew what was happening her hand flew to my face causing a stinging sensation, she turned to stomp away. I immediately grabbed her shoulders and put her against the wall, trying to stop her.

"Mya, please just listen to me, I need you, I'm miserable without you, you have to forgive-"

All of a sudden I felt someones forearm wrapped around my neck," I suggest you let go." Matt growled, I raised my hands releasing her.

"I was just trying to talk to her." I said in defeat.

He didn't respond, he just threw me off of him, I didn't have the strength to shove him back, maybe when my heart wasn't breaking...

"Thanks Matty, but I don't need your help." Mya whispered, running back to the room.

"Mya wait!" Matt called to her but she slammed the door right before he got to it, he leaned against it.

"Mya, please." He pleaded with her through the door.

She didn't answer he sighed, glared at me and went to the front of the bus with the driver. I went to the door and leaned against it. Quietly begging her to talk to me, she wouldn't.

Mya's P.O.V

"Mya, please." He kept whispering.

Don't do it Mya...just don't

"I don't talk to douche bags." I said under my breath.

What's wrong with me? Why didn't I scream that in his face?

At least I slapped him, I should have cut his damn balls off but to be honest I can tell by the tone in his voice that this is the way to hurt him the most.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lions, my ahmazing ahmazing Lions xD:
xXxBethaneexXx
Felicia_Selina
All.time.low!
Pathetic Souvenir;
Alexander Gaskarth;
callmeadreamer


How did you get so awesome? There are only four chapters left in this story and I'm sad to see it go :( You guyswere so supportive, well still are lol

So let's say I have two stories written out on my computer one is a Brian Dales story set in the summer of junior or senior year and another is an Alex Gaskarth story set right when they are about to release their first E.P Three Words to Remeber When Dealing With the End. Which would you prefer?

I really would appreciate your opinion :)

Thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting is asking to have at least 100 hundred comments by the end too much?