Status: Completed :) Still up for comments though so go ahead and go at that comment box like a...well you get my point...

So Bitter Sweet

Perfectly Dysfunctional

Mya's P.O.V

I guess my three strike system is out the window after this. I gave him another chance, I realized that most people only get one chance at love, I was lucky enough to get two, asking for three is just too much. I couldn't walk out that door knowing I was leaving my second chance behind. I would have regretted it, like I regretted not tracking Matt down when he left, I was too wrapped up in my own pain to realize that sometimes love is pain. I might have made a mistake by staying but if you don't make mistakes how are you gonna look back and tell your kids what not to do.

I took another shot receiving a round of cheers, I was going against Vinny, I thought kicking his ass in a drinking game would help us bond.

I've known Alex for such a short amount of time and I'm already pretty close to falling in love, I think something like that is worth fighting for and if he didn't think that way I'd be back in Maryland hiding from my problems again.

I took the last shot and looked at Vinny, he was deep in thought and then he just shook his head, Jack lifted my arm into the air,

"And we have a winner! She's back ladies and gentleman! She's back!"

I just laughed and cheered, I looked around the room at my new family's smiling faces Alex was just smiling at me, sipping his drink and I sent him one back. Matt made eye contact with me and gestured for me to come with him to the back room.

"Sorry gentleman but my best friend needs my assistance in the back room!" I shouted over everyone, hopping off of the counter I was sitting on.

"Are you gonna come back out!" Jack screamed, laughing.

"Fuck off." I chuckled back, going to find Matt.

He was leaning against the entrance and let me walk in first before closing the door.

"I haven't talked to you in two weeks."

"Yeah, sorry about that." I said, trying keep this conversation from going where I think it is.

"Why didn't you talk to me? I thought we could talk about anything but you were hiding from me."

"Not from you Matt, from everything. I couldn't handle everyone looking at me in pity, I couldn't handle seeing him when I was so hurt."

"Yet he's in here for ten minutes and your back in his arms?" Matt asked, rolling his eyes.

"You don't understand Matt." I said, shaking my head.

"Don't tell me I don't understand. I had to live without you for a year and he gets two weeks and everything is back to normal?!"

"I don't think you want to use that against me right now especially since you obviously don't remember what happened." I seethed.

"I remember what happened, Mya, you told me to leave so I did!"

"I told you to leave because you were caving my prom dates nose in! He didn't deserve that until later! What did you expect me to do!?"

"Listen to your best friend."

"Listen to my best friend?" I chuckled,"You mean like you listened to me when I walked from the side of the road all the way to your door for help and all you did was tell me you were leaving me and all of the plans we made. So remember that Matt, it was your choice to leave me and not talk to me for a year. You wouldn't think this if you knew me but I'm not as cruel as you, why do you think I agreed to come on tour? Because I wanted to be your best friend again, you hurt me yet when you asked I came right back. I guess that's my flaw, I forgive the people I love too easily." I spat.

"I didn't call because I was scared of what you would say."

"I would have said that I missed and told you to get you ass over here to see me." I smiled."I don't want to fight with you Matt, I love Alex and I know that bothers you but I know you'll get over it. You're not still in love with me Matt you just haven't met someone to fill the place in your heart where I was, I know you liked Jessie, I'll give her a call she-"

"I don't want you to call Jessie Mya." Matt sighed.

"Yes you do, you just don't know it yet." I winked, pulling him up and into a hug."You were my first love Matty and I was yours and now we're best friends, how many people can say they did that?" I chuckled, burying my head in his shoulder.

"Not many." He said quietly, letting me go."But then again there aren't many girls like you." He smiled.

"You know it." I responded, taking his hand and pulling him back to the living room area.

I have my best friend and my...well what ever Alex is right now, back. I will be calling Jessie for Matt no matter how much he protests, I saw the way he looked at her and the way she looked at him, he likes her but he won't admit it to himself, once he does he can move on, he's too sweet to be chasing after a bitch like me anyways. He deserves a sweet girl like Jessie, and I deserve a dysfunctional boy like Alex, I like his dysfunction and he likes mine. We both make messes that really can't be fixed and we both don't really give a fuck, we deserve each other and I'm happy that we do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for not updating and I'll give you another chapter tonight!!!! :/ Forgive me, I'm begging! xD
My Ahmazing Lions:
Alexander Gaskarth;
PassionateWriter1
Pathetic Souvenir;
Felicia_Selina

THANK YOU sooooo much for the support, I really appreciate it.
This story will be ending soon, only two more chapters and it's all done. If you're interested in another Alex Gaskarth story I'll be posting another one as soon as I post the last chapter on this one. I hope you decide to check it out, here's the link:

That Girl

I think you'll all enjoy it, so go ahead and check out the first chapter, tell me what you think ;)