Status: Completed :) Still up for comments though so go ahead and go at that comment box like a...well you get my point...

So Bitter Sweet

Give Them Something to Talk About

1 Month Later

"Thank you all! I had a great time tonight and I know you all did, you're fucking insane!" I screamed into the microphone, receiving a loud cheer from the crowd."So, I'm sure you all have met Mya, our merch girl and bought one of our epic T-shirts!" I yelled, pointing to Mya's table at the back of the venue and a light shone down on her.

"Play your damn show and leave me out of it Gaskarth!" She screamed back, the crowd 'Oooohhhhed' in response.

"Diss." Jack stated with a chuckle.

"You know you wish I was down there with you right now." I stated.

"Don't make me laugh." She retorted.

She smirked and I shook my head, then I got an idea. I looked into a camera a fan was holding.

"You know something she's saying that now but once we get back stage she's on me like a horny chiwawa." I stated, trying to keep a straight face.

I looked at Mya, her mouth was agape as well as the entire band, crew, and audience watching for her reaction. She closed her mouth and smiled, a look of realization on her face. I felt my face contort in confusion as she walked out from behind her table and into the crowd.

"Whatcha doin' there Sweetness?" I asked, a smile plastered on my face in anticipation of what she had planned.

"I wouldn't want to bother you tonight." She yelled to me, grabbing the wrist of a guy in the crowd and pulling him to the venues exit.

"She just did that, props." Rian was laughing.

I can't get owned like this in front of everyone...I was about to give Youtube a top rated video, I dropped my microphone and ran around the venue to where Mya was, smiling wildly at her own joke, chatting with her prop.

"Hey babe." I smiled, pulling her into my arms and dipping her, planting a kiss on her lips, I separated my lips from hers and put her back on her feet."Give it up for Mya, my girlfriend!" I screamed.

She just kept laughing and blushing in embarrassment as the crowd cheered, peering at us with their cameras, and phones.

"Nice little show right there and I guess this means we're going public." She said quietly, before kissing my cheek and walking back to her table, leaving me to finish the show.

I just chuckled at our antics and the story we gave everyone in the venue, running back to my place on the stage.

"I guess it's time to continue since I safely rescued my girlfriend from the clutches of that homewrecker." I said into the microphone.

The crowd laughed and I went on with the next song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The show continued without anymore scenarios and we exited the stage, sweaty and happy. The crew all high fived me, complimenting Mya and I's little show. I waited patiently for her to finish up outside and she finally came back stage.

"Are you sure you weren't an actress in a past life?" I laughed, taking her hand in mine.

"Who said I was acting?" She smirked, pressing her lips to mine before I could respond.

We never officially said we were back together, it just kind of happened and I was glad. The way she just went along with my little act tonight showed how perfect we were for each other...well at least I think so. She grabbed my other hand and pressed me against the wall, planting kisses down my neck.

"I love you." I said quietly, looking down at her.

"I'll keep you posted." She responded.

"Of course you will." I responded under my breath.

That is the only flaw in our relationship, she's still keeping me posted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lovely Lions:
PassionateWriter1
xXxBethaneexXx
Felicia_Selina

Much love in the tub ;)
And here is that chapter I promised you :)