Status: Completed :) Still up for comments though so go ahead and go at that comment box like a...well you get my point...

So Bitter Sweet

It All Came Crashing Down

I stood on stage in front of the crowd and finished Coffee Shop Soundtrack, sweat was pouring off of my face without much concern for the burning it was causing in my brown eyes. The crowd surfing and moshing was at it's most and we we're all loving it, our smiles wide and honest. Everyone was jumping around, shouting, smiling, punching, just overall enjoying themselves as we went into Lost in stereo. I saw one of the three mosh pits coming a little bit too close to Mya's merch stand that was located on the crowded floor.

"Hey, guys come back this way!" I shouted into the mike, they ignored me."Hey! I said come back over here, you're getting too close!" I screamed, a few people stopped but not nearly enough, Mya's face was worried as she screamed at the group closing in, "Can security handle that!?" I requested even louder than before.
.
As soon as those words fell from my lips, one more shove sent the whole group crashing into Mya's small unstable stand, causing it to crash down on top of her. Before I could think about it I jumped off the elevated stage and pushed through the crowd, the room had an eerie silence that allowed me to hear the rapid thumping in my chest as I ran to her. The crowd parted in front of me as I pumped my legs faster and faster as they just froze and stared no one making a move, a look of shock plastered to everyone's faces. I finally made it to the pile of wreckage that consisted of wood, T-Shirts, assorted bracelets, sun glasses, and somewhere in there Mya. I started throwing things off of the pile when I saw one of her arms under a shirt, I threw it off and grabbed her arm, pulling her out of the pile and lifting her into my arms as if she was a bride being carried through a threshold. A security guard approached me, his arms outstretched to take her.

"I think I can handle carrying her backstage, I did the rest of your job for you anyways." I spat at him, pushing past him."Tell them to stall for awhile." I said over my shoulder. I walked through the crowd, the silence slowly dispersing as I walked through.
.
Mya was stirring in my arms but her body still felt limp and it scared me a little, the fact that she could be so weak and vulnerable, her eyes were slightly opened as she clinged to my chest. I made it backstage and heard Jack say,

"Okay, you ass holes can leave you almost killed our new merch girl and the rest of you can discuss what happened amongst yourselves." Jack yelled and I chuckled at his idea of stalling.

"He's such an idiot." Mya mumbled with a small smirk.

At least she was coherent is all I could think as I laid her down on the small couch in the dressing room. I quickly went and got her some ice for her head, she was holding it and wincing slightly.

"How do you feel?" I asked, handing her the ice and taking a seat beside her.

"Like I have the worst hangover in existence." She said quietly, lifting herself into a sitting position with some effort.

"Well as long as you're okay." I laughed.

"Because of you," She smiled, looking over at me,"Alex Gaskarth, my knight in shining armor, what a title." She chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"Has this little incident landed me a spot in your good graces?" I asked, only half joking.

"I couldn't imagine hating my knight, so I guess so." She responded, applying pressure to her head and quickly flinching away.

"Wait, if you move it right," I adjusted the ice on her head,"here, it won't hurt as much." I finished.

I was about to take my hands down but when she turned and looked at me I froze, I looked into those big emerald green eyes and just stared. My hands moved to the side of her face and I felt my eyes creep closed and my lips inch towards hers,

"Um, they probably need you out there. Yeah, uhm-" Mya stuttered, standing up from the couch.

My eyes shot open and I quickly stood up,"Oh yeah um, your probably right I should-."

"Go. Yeah, it's probably best. You are in the middle of a concert and everything."

"Yeah, a-are you gonna be okay? I mean, I could ju-."

"I'm fine really." She assured me, the ice hanging at her side and her other hand shoved securely into her pocket.

"Are you sure becau-."

"Great, I'm great. Dandy, excellent, swell."

"Well okay, then I guess I'll get back out there then." I said awkwardly, gesturing to the door and taking a few steps towards it.

"Break a leg." She said.

"Um, hope not."

And with that and an awkward laugh at my bad joke I left the room. I can't believe I almost kissed her, I almost kissed Mya, almost. Almost because she stood up, she evaded my lips, wow...that kind of sucks. I made my way back to the stage when I saw Matt racing towards me.

"Where's Mya!?" He shouted, grabbing my shoulders, you could see the worry in his eyes.

"Dressing room." I said blandly, still wrapped up in my thoughts.

"Is she okay?!" He asked. Again with the yelling.

"Great, dandy, excellent, swel-." I rattled off the words Mya used to describe her condition.

"Thanks!" He yelled, pushing past me.

I continued on my way to the stage still in thought about our almost kiss and reasons why she would have stood up at that moment. I distantly heard Matt ask Mya series of questions, so fast she didn't have time to answer, about the date, the president her name, ect. Then I laughed at her response that her name was Floogle The Bot and it was the year of 3030. Her sarcastic tone made it all the funnier. I made it back on stage and received thunderous applause at my return, Jack handed me the mike.

"She's alright everyone, uh watch out for the other stands and try not to almost kill anyone else." I said bluntly before continuing Lost In Stereo. The rest of the show my mind was on her green, green, eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
To my lovely commenters:
mairarae
Felicia_Selina
Pathetic Souvenir;
Alexander Gaskarth;
careeloves

And to all readers and subscribers, you're all my loves <3 xD

IMPORTANT: My laptop just recently broke and it had about half of this story in it along with about three others that I was working on, which sucks. But to the point, updates are going to slow down a little bit because I have to re-write everything but I will try my very very best. I love you guys, so please don't abandon me because of this AWFUL occurance.
Okay, all done pleading my case, I hope you liked the chapter!
♥Comment and Suscribe♥
PS: I hate calling you commenters, commenters, any suggestions of another nick name for you lovely opinion expressers? Please share in one of your epic comments!