Status: Completed :) Still up for comments though so go ahead and go at that comment box like a...well you get my point...

So Bitter Sweet

Assumptions

I was pacing outside of the bus after a long day of exploring the magical world of Disney, Mya didn't come do to her fear of people walking around dressed as giant animals. She was sitting right inside that bus waiting for everyone to come back. The guys were close behind but they got distracted by something I'm guessing. I was going to tell her how I felt about her, ask her out on a date if it goes well. I jumped up and down a few times, steadying my breathing because I was actually really nervous. Before I could talk myself out of it I swung the door opened and bounded up the four steps that would take me inside.

When I reached it though I saw something that shocked me into silence. Mya sitting sitting next to some blonde on the small couch laughing and touching his leg. I didn't say anything I just stood there, that is until she saw me.

"Alex you're back! I was so bored!" Mya exclaimed, standing up.

"Hey! I thought I was entertaining you well enough!" The guy laughed pulling her back down and onto his lap.

This makes me sick, there is obviously something between them and she tried to drag me in the middle of it, she's going to be sorry to hear that I'm not the type. Mya stood up and walked over to me, pulling the blonde behind her.

"Alex this is Tanner, Tanner this is Alex." She said gesturing to each of us.

"Nice to meet you." He said extending his hand, he gave me a firm handshake with a goofy smile on his face.

"Tanner just stopped by on some business, thought he'd drop in and surprise me." Mya smiled.

"Hadn't seen my girl in a little too long." He explained.

My girl. Well didn't that just confirm my assumption.

"I'm gonna go see if I can find Matt, I gotta get going soon." Tanner explained.

"Alright, come see me before you go."

"Can do." He said with a thumbs up before jogging out.

Mya went and sat on the couch and I stayed where I was, it took her awhile to notice I hadn't moved.

"What's wrong?" She asked, her concern showing in her eyes.

"As if you don't know. Play stupid with everyone else I don't care but don't bullshit with me." I said sharply, stomping to the back room.

She followed me.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" She yelled.

"Really, you're gonna keep it up?! What ever I don't have time for your shit today."

"Look, I don't care if you want to act like a little bitch but at least tell me why!"

"Fine, I'll play your stupid game! Maybe I'm a little bit pissed off that you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend before you started making out with me?!"

"Wha-!"

"You could have at least shown a little class and told me before he just shows up!"

She got quiet instead of shooting back an insult like I expected her to, she shook her head and let out a short chuckle.

"You're an idiot." She smiled, walking away. I followed.

"Really!? You're walking away right now? Aren't you going to explain, or at least try!?"

"I don't have to explain myself to you." She said bluntly, sitting down on the couch.

"God Mya! Why can't you just admit that you fucked up!?"

"I fucked up?" She chuckled pointing to herself.

She stood up and walked up to me, standing very close.

"I'm not going to argue with you Alex, because frankly you're not worth my time when you're acting like this," She whispered, " But I will tell you that this is your second strike, one more and you're out big boy." She kissed my cheek lightly and sauntered away closing the door to the back room behind her.

My face turned red in anger and I felt a scream rising in my throat, I ran out of the bus and into the open air and let it out. I didn't care who heard, or who saw me jumping around kicking the bus tires and cursing her name. She doesn't get to do this to me. She messed up yet somehow she gets to make me feel like the ass hole. She has a boyfriend, how am I wrong?

With her it's like we're playing a game and she's making up the rules as she goes along yet none of them apply to her, and she always wins. It's not fair, she's not fair, and I'm just pissed off. I barely know the girl and I already want to be in Tanner's position, she makes me feel like shit and she's still all I want. I don't get it and I can't help but wonder if she knows she's doing this to me.

I fell to the floor and leaned my back against one of the tires, slamming my head against it repeatedly. Secretly hoping that I would just pass out and not have to deal with the thoughts running through my head. I heard footsteps approaching and I opened my eyes to see Tanner opening the bus door with the guys all behind him, laughing and joking, they didn't see me. Befriending the enemy I see, traitors. Suddenly Matt and I made eye contact and he told the guys to go ahead before jogging to my side and sitting down beside me.

"You okay man?" He asked.

"Nope, I feel like shit and she is the devil." I said, looking up at the sky.

"Mya?" He chuckled, almost as if he knew what I was going through.

"Mya."

"Let me tell you something about Mya Alex." He paused and looked up at the sky with me," Some people act like they don't care but deep inside they do...Mya isn't one of them and sometimes she's mean, really mean. Trust me I know but what you have to realize is that's just who she is and no one can change that about her. I can tell that you like her Alex and I don't know how she feels about you but I can tell you to be careful, she knows how to hit you where it hurts and she can tear you up into a million pieces, I don't want to see you like that." He said, we were both still looking up at the stars that were slowly appearing.

"I can handle it Matt, or at least I think I can but what she did was low." I explained to him, letting my eyes fall to the ground and away from the stars.

"What exactly did she do?"

"Well, we kissed yesterday, a lot, and that ended weirdly but the point is we kissed and then today her boyfriend shows up an-"

"What?"

"Her boyfriend, tall, blonde, business man handshake, h-"

"Wait, Tanner? Are you talking about Tanner?!" Matt asked.

"Yes, Tanner! Why are you yelling at me!?"

"Alex, Tanner is not Mya's boyfriend!"

"What are you talking about!?"

"Tanner is an old friend, we've known each other since freshman year. I mean he asked her out that year but she turned him down and they've been friends ever since! Alex, please tell me you didn't tell Mya you thought he-"

"I did." I sighed.

"Dude."

"How was I supposed to know, he called her 'His girl' and they were all giggly!"

"You shouldn't make assumptions, you know you have to apologize now right?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I said brushing him off.

We sat in silence and then Matt finally got up and walked into the bus. She was right, I am an idiot but that doesn't make her right, being so cryptic is ridiculous. She could have just told me Tanner wasn't her boyfriend, but no she had to turn it into a game. A game I don't think anyone can win.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I hope you liked the chapter and for those of you who read Qualities A Good Girl Lacks, yes it is The Tanner lol

To all of my AHMAZING Lions (Nickname genious is from careeloves):
Pathetic Souvenir;
CreateYourDreams
rainbowfeatherhat
Felicia_Selina
careeloves
Alexander Gaskarth;

Next chapter involves some intensive Matt so keep your socks on xD That barely made sense lol

Thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting!