Status: foREVer

Scream

Avenged Sevenfold

“So Jasey, your 16…” I nodded at Johnny. “What grade you going into?” I wrote down my answer and showed it to him.

11th. He nodded and looked back up at me.

“What kind of music do you like?” I smiled and took the pad back again.

There was something about Johnny that made me feel comfortable. He also treated me normal. When people are around me they tend to just ask yes or no questions if they talk to me at all. Johnny was asking me questions that I had to write, like I was normal.

Any kind, I love all music; anything from country to metal. As long as it’s good… He must’ve liked that answer because he smiled wide when he read it.

“What’s your favorite color?”

Purple. He nodded again and asked me more and more questions. I was enjoying it very much, to be talked to and not around like I have been for two months.

After a moment I started rub my hand while he was reading an answer. He saw this and smiled sympathetically.

“Sorry, I won’t make you write anymore. I’ll ask you more after dinner.” I smiled at him and nodded before going back to my now cold food.

I didn’t mind at all. It was nice to have a conversation, if that’s what you could call it.

“So, what do you do for a living?” Johnny finally asked Cathy.

“I work as a nurse down at the hospital.” He nodded and went back to his food.

I tilted my head to the side and grabbed my notepad again.

What do you do? I pushed it over to Johnny and awaited his answer. He read it and furrowed his brows at me.

“You don’t know what I do?” I shook my head and noticeably Cathy stiffens besides me.

“Um, I’m a bass player in a band,” I nodded reaching for the pad again.

What’s your band’s name? He read it and looked back up at me.

“My band’s name is Avenged Sevenfold.”
♠ ♠ ♠
short but set up chp :3
Excited for the next :P
Comment, subscribe, banner(?)
-Neche