Status: foREVer

Scream

Yelling

I sat on the edge of my steps with my suitcase in front of me; Cathy was discussing things in the living room with Johnny about me.

Max told him the rules and he obeyed, also I told Max why I wanted to leave but not Johnny. He didn’t need to know about my aunt’s financial problems. He already knew she had some but not all of the story.

The kids were also down here, we were just holding onto each other in a goodbye. Max was also here, waiting silently by, he was staying at Johnny’s a while apparently due to an argument with his parents. I was quite grateful for it.

Chris knew who Johnny was from the band but disliked him; I asked why and he said because he was taking me away so he’ll never listen to Avenged Sevenfold again in fear it’ll make him miss me. I smiled sadly at his answer.

It wasn’t Johnny’s fault I was leaving; it was for the best.

I heard someone clear their throat, I looked up to see Johnny looking sadly at us; it was time.

Everyone but Max and I glared at him as I stood. Giving everyone one last hug I slowly turned and I seen Max get my bags.

I smiled at him as a thank you before walking to where Cathy was. She smiled sadly at me before embracing me in a hug.

“You better visit often,” she mumbled into my hair and I nodded.

We pulled away and Johnny waited by the door for me, he held it open and I slowly walked to it. I turned and gave everyone a small smile before turning and walking outside to Johnny’s truck; to my future.

Johnny’s POV

“Here’s your room, I’ll be downstairs and when you’re down I’ll give you the tour.” I said and she nodded at me while examining her room. It was the same guest room she had took a nap in.

I left her to get settled and when I sat on the couch my phone rang.

“Hello?” I sighed.

I was exhausted; not just today but every day as of lately. Must be stress.

“Hey Johnny, do you have your little girl yet?” It was Matt.

“Yeah Shads; she’s here right now,” I smiled lightly.

“So when can we see her?” I heard Zacky yell and I chuckled.

“Sorry, you’re on speaker.” Matt explained.

“Is everyone at your house?”

“Yeah… we kind of set up a BBQ for you and her already…” I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance.

“Why?! I told you to wait until I said you could meet her! You’re going to scare her off. I got to ease her into this!” I sighed again and saw some movement at the corner of my eye.

I turned to see Jasey with her eyes wide in fear and Max behind her shaking his head at me.

Fuck, I screwed up.

“Matt I gotta go,” I quickly hung up the phone and Jasey raced back up the steps and I quickly followed.

I chased her to her room where she slammed the door in my face. I winced and sighed softly after a moment I tried the knob and noticed it wasn’t locked.

I slowly opened it and peeked inside; Jasey sat on the bed facing the wall and her notebook was open beside her.

“Jasey…” I asked as I stepped closer.

I saw something written on the pad and read it from my spot.

Why were you yelling? I sighed before rubbing my eyes.

“My friend did something without asking and it upset me; I’m sorry.”

She took the pen and paper in her hands and wrote something.

Did it have to do with me? I bit my lip and nodded even if she wasn’t looking.

“Yeah, they want to meet you but I thought it would be too soon.”

She wrote again.

I want to meet them. I looked at the paper in silence before speaking again.

“They set up a BBQ… we can go if you want?” she nodded finally looking at me.

Her cheeks held fresh tears that had just fallen and I smiled softly.

“I’ll be downstairs with Max, come down when you’re ready and we’ll go,” she nodded again and I turned to leave but she grabbed my hand.

Shock shot through me again but I ignored it this time and didn’t pull away; turning back towards her I saw her staring at our hands and shook her head as if snapping out of and quickly pulled away. I held in a groan of displeasure as I watched her write something down.

I don’t like to hear you yell.

I nodded.

“I’m sorry, I’ll try not to do it again,” she nodded and turned away so I took that as my cue to leave.

“Max we’re going to Shads,” I said as I reached the bottom step.

“Is Jace okay with this?” I nodded and he shrugged.

“I’m happy if she’s happy.”

What was up with them being so close already? I wish I was.

Soon Jasey came down and I saw her makeup was touched up but she was basically the same. We walked out to the car and Max sat in the back with her where they wrote notes back and forth. I sighed and my grip tightened on the steering wheel out of slight annoyance.

“She was just asking who she was going to meet and how they are.” I cocked a brow at Max in the mirror.

“What?”

“She sensed that you were mad and told me to tell you what we were talking about,” he explained.

“Sensed?” I questioned as I put my eyes back on the road.

“Yeah… she’s kind of good at reading emotions,” he said and I didn’t have time to question it because we pulled up to Matt’s driveway.

I seen all the guys cars parked outside and sighed before stepping out. I made my way to the door and stepped through without knocking. I walked towards the sliding backdoors and stepped out. Matt looked at me and smiled before rushing over. Everyone else noticed and followed him.

“Where is she?” Matt asked.

“Calm down; she’s probably inside but I don’t want to scare her… please just… chill out with her?” I looked at everyone seriously and some frowned before nodding.

“Geez you act like she’s a delicate baby or something…” Brian said.

“She is… well my baby anyway,” I mumbled the last part but Matt caught it.

His grin turned into a huge smile and I rolled my eyes before walking back inside. Max was talking quietly to Jasey and she looked over at me well the guys and her eyes widened slightly. I stopped in front of her and the guys stopped right behind me.

“Guys… this is my daughter Jasey.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Two important things.
One I changed Matt Sewards name to Max bcuz i was annoyed with the cunfusion even though i named Matt Sanders Shadows ppl were still getting confused so know Matt Seward will be Max now and there will be no other Matt besides Matt Sanders.

Second I just realized as i edited Matts name out that i forgot to post a chapter... I completely left out where Jasey moves to Johnny's house and goes to Matts, so i deleted the chapters after it and this is the post i missed, sorry :3
I wrote this story ahead and its all saved on one word so i get mixed up about what i already posted.

Forgive me?
Comment!