Status: foREVer

Scream

Movie Night Part 2

I squealed as I watched another victim get killed. I wiped the tears quickly before Johnny noticed and I sighed softly to myself.

Great now my favorite movie genre was ruined too; this fear thing was taking over my life. It should be understandable right? I watched my mom murdered in front of me so sorry if I can’t sit through a horror film anymore; you try it.

I bit my lip as I tried to push back memories; it’s bad enough I see them in my sleep I don’t want to think about them while I’m awake too.

An Hour Later

I yawned lightly half way through the next movie; Child’s Play 2. My eyes were getting really heavy and I snuggled more into the arm rest before allowing sleep to take over.

I heard a crashing noise outside of my bedroom.

“Mom?” I called out softly.

My feet hit the cold ground as I went out into the hall. She probably just came back from work and hit something in the dark. I sighed chuckling softly before walking to the end of the hall. I peeked out the side and saw a horrible sight. My mother sat tied to a chair with a man standing in front of her and another behind her.

“Mom?” My voice shook as new tears fell from my eyes.

All three heads snapped to me and I froze. My head screamed run but my body stood frozen.

“Well, well, well; what do we have here?” Oh no.

Johnny’s POV


I looked over at Jasey when I felt her shift beside me.

Was she sleeping? I chuckled softly and looked at the clock; 2:00.

When did it get so late?

Jasey started to move around more and more before I heard a soft noise come from her lips.

Was she… whimpering?

I stood now and walked to kneel beside. She whimpered some more and moved also; I could see tears staining her cheeks and before I could shake her awake her mouth opened and escaped was a blood curling scream.

I cowered away as I covered my ears before finally shaking her awake.

Her eyes fluttered open quickly and she shot up.

“Jasey, what’s wrong?” I asked alarmed and she grabbed onto me before sobbing loudly into my shoulder.

I froze for a moment; I’m not good with crying girls.

Come on Johnny; she’s your daughter.


As I thought that instinct took over and I sat down and pulled her into my lap; she buried her face into my neck and I rubbed her back soothingly as I rocked her back in forth.

“Shhh, its okay sweetheart… Daddy’s here. I won’t let anyone hurt you anymore. Shhh, Daddy’s here now.” I whispered into her ear.

I had no idea if it helped but it felt good to say and do; it felt right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Subscribe, Banner(?)

Yeah I got nothing else to say here.
-Neche