Status: foREVer

Scream

Fight

Jimmy’s POV

I looked over at the sleeping girl next to Matt.

She looked so comfortable next to him. She wasn’t that way with Johnny that’s for sure… I looked over and seen Johnny glaring at the two; jealousy.

“Stop glaring Johnny,” I sighed and his gaze fell onto me as the guys around us noticed what was happening.

“Fuck you Jim,” he muttered and I glared back.

“Don’t get mad that you fucked up,” I shot back and he narrowed his eyes more

“What are you talking about?”

“You know damn well what I’m talking about! I heard you and Shads talking about how you rejected her.” He stood now and so did I.

“Will you guys shut up?” Brian sighed.

“Yeah she’s sleeping,” Zacky pointed out.

Shadows, usually the one to mediate, remained quiet as he wore a look of concern.

“Then let’s go outside then,” Johnny hissed.

“Gladly,” I growled.

We rushed outside and Brian and Zacky quickly followed. I didn’t know what was about to happen but I do know the way he acted with Jasey pissed me off.

Jasey’s POV

I heard shouting and opened my eyes. I looked up to see Matt’s hazel orbs focused outside. I looked and seen Jimmy and Johnny in each other’s faces.

Oh no, what’s going on?

Before I could react and show Matt I was awake Johnny’s fist shot up and somehow hit Jimmy right in the chin. How someone as short as him hit Jimmy in the face is beyond me but I think he jumped a little. My eyes widened and I froze in shock.

“Fuck,” Matt cursed lowly.

Brian and Zacky stepped in to try and separate the two but the two angry men pushed them aside to go at each other. Jimmy came and got my father in the eye and nose this time and I finally reacted. Jumping up I rushed outside ignore the warning shouts of Matt.

I knew it would’ve been stupid to jump into the middle of two males in a fight but I wasn’t really thinking about myself; for some reason I wanted to make sure my father was okay.

Sure we didn’t have the best relationship but that didn’t mean I didn’t love him. I burst through the back door and no one noticed.

Johnny shoved at Jimmy and Jimmy tackled him in return. He sat up on top of my father and pulled his hand up to strike him but I finally reached the two. I grabbed onto Jimmy’s shoulders and tugged as hard as I could; it didn’t do much but it got his attention.

Johnny’s eyes widened up at me as I screamed. I can’t talk but I could still scream; loud. All of the males and now Val flinched back and stared at me. I started to cry as I tugged Jimmy again and he got the hint and rolled off of Johnny.

Johnny sat up and looked at me full of confusion and concern. Once he was sitting up I threw my arms around him and sobbed into his shoulder. He slowly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap.

“Shh, I’m sorry baby, I’m sorry,” he whispered as he rocked me back and forth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did not plan that but thought it worked well :P
Crazy right? xD

Yeah I think they both over reacted but they are men what do you expect? They’ll get over it in a second like men always do :P

Comment & Subscribe?
-Neche