Status: foREVer

Scream

Forgivness

Johnny’s POV

Her arms wrapped around me and all of my previous feelings vanished. Have you ever felt so much love in a single embrace? Yeah I never did either until I was hugged by my daughter… I felt so much love.

I felt my heart swell as I pulled her tighter against me in hopes to calm her down. It hurt me more than those punches to hear and see her cry.

I’ve never felt so much love for one human being until the moment I saw Jasey. I wanted to give her the world and so much more but all I was doing was hurting her. I’ve just pushed her further and further from me and I couldn’t figure out how to stop.

I needed help to figure out this parenting thing though; I had to stop being selfish too. This jealousy crap is bullshit; I should just love her as best as I could and hope one day she treats me like she does the others.

She sniffed a few more times before pulling away and standing up. I followed her suite and stared around at my friends. She suddenly went inside and I furrowed my brows before following her. Once inside I saw her writing and noticed that everyone else had followed us too.

You promised me no more yelling. I sighed as I read it.

“I’m sorry,” was all that I could whisper.

Tell that to Jimmy. I shook my head.

“But he started-“ she smacked my arm to cut off my whining.

Both of you apologize now. She showed Jimmy the paper too.

“I’m sorry,” I sighed.

“Yeah me too,” he said.

“Why’d you flip out?” I asked.

“I don’t know, I just hated how you were acting,” he admitted.

“What do you mean?” Matt asked walking and standing beside Jasey.

I started at them and turned away trying not to glare again.

“Like that!” Jimmy exclaimed and I sighed. “Instead of acting like a dad and trying to get to know Jasey you’re worrying about how Jasey acts with everyone else!” I looked down in shame.

He was right and I knew it.

“Do you know what’s it’s like to love someone so much who acts like they don’t love you back?” I snapped and everyone grew silent.

I looked over when I saw Jasey writing something.

Who ever said I didn’t love you? I looked up to see tears and anger on her face.

Great Johnny you hurt her again.

“Maybe we should go home,” I sighed and Jasey shook her head.

She wrote something down and showed it to Matt. He smiled and nodding.

“Of course Jace,” he smiled and I cocked a brow.

“Jasey wants to stay here and us to all have a movie night and get along,” Matt ordered rather than asked.

He didn’t really need to ask; we all know we’d do anything for Jasey if she just asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
All’s forgiven. How could I ever make Jace hate Jimmy?! Never ever!

So next update is a filler with one cute moment and the one after that is just to introduce a new character and honestly is not important at all other than that fact :p.

Comment! I still smile every time I see how many subscribers I have :D seriously I never expected this to do so well. What is it about this story that you like? Just curious…
-Neche