Status: foREVer

Scream

House Guests

We piled into the car with; five Disney movies, four different kinds of chips, a large bag of m&m’s and Skittles, two bags of popcorn, two bags of kettle corn, and three litters of Dr. Pepper and beer for the guys.

My eyes widened at the sight of it all together in the trunk of the vehicle, I knew it was a lot but they didn’t let me see the receipt.

We piled back into the car and this time it was just Brian and Jimmy in the middle seats and my Dad and I in the back.

Jimmy pulled out his phone once it started ringing.

“Yellow?” He paused listening for a moment. “Of course Ally-Cat! Wait! Lemme ask…. Yes I’m at Matty’s; of course he’ll let you… If he says no I’ll call him a big meanie head for you… No I won’t do that!” He sighed. “Fine but only if he says no… okay… okay hold on let me ask.”

“Matty-kins,” everyone snickered at Jimmy’s nickname for the singer.

“What?” He glared and we shut up.

“Alice wants to come over,” he said.

Who’s Alice? I gave my dad a questioning stare and for once he caught it.

“Alice is Max’s girlfriend and Jimmy niece,” he explained.

I made an ‘o’ shape with my mouth and nodded. Didn’t know Max had a girlfriend.

“Ask our house guest,” he said.

Everyone turned to me and my eyes widened. They were asking me?

“So Jace, can Ally-cat come over to Matty-kins?” I nodded with a slight smile and Jimmy did a victory dance in his seat.

“Yeah you can come over… ok see you in a bit… love you too… no you hang up first… did she really hang up on me?!” We all chuckled at Jimmy before “Matty-kins” started to the car and headed back to his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! New Character coming up next; she's been added to the character page too!
-Neche Narcissist