Status: foREVer

Scream

Old Lady Who Lived In A Boot

Alice or “Ally-cat” as Jimmy called her was out of her mind. She was crazy hyper. I’m starting to think it runs in the Sullivan family.

“Who gave you the Skittles?” Brian shouted and both Sullivan’s stopped and pointed to me.

I didn’t know. I hold up my hands. Johnny pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance, Zacky sat laughing at the scene, and Matt ran around trying to keep them from breaking anything; I stood around quite terrified and unsure of what to do.

“There was once an old lady who lived in a boot!” Jimmy sang.

“She had 12 kittens and ate 2!” Alice sang along.

I’m pretty sure they were trying to sing “The Old Lady Who Lived in a Shoe” but I wasn’t about to correct them. They raced around the house as everyone chased them trying to calm them down. I didn’t want to get ran over so I took a seat beside Zacky who was holding his side in pain from laughing to hard.

Does he always find these type of antics funny? He finally calmed down a bit to breathe then eventually talk.

“Thanks,” he smiled and I cocked a brow at him. “For giving them candy,” he grinned and I nodded slowly.

Maybe he was insane too…

I looked up when I heard a crash. My eyes widened at the sight of my father clutching his side in pain and Matt had Jimmy over his shoulder; quite a sight if I do say so myself. Have you ever seen a 6’4 foot man over the shoulder of a 6’1 foot one? Yeah well trust me it’s funny… Alice was being restrained in Brian’s arms as he held her back against his chest.

What the hell happened? They carried the two over and threw them onto the couch. Once they hit the cushions they launched up and tried to escaped but the guys caught them before they could and tossed them back. Matt glared at them and they paused with wide grins but I had a feeling once the male’s backs were turned they were gonna be gone.

I rushed to check on Johnny; he was now sitting up and glaring at the girl who smiled sheepishly back at him. I gentle touched his side but he winched and I frowned before giving him a questioning glance.

What happened?

“When I tried to grab Alice she elbowed me,” he sighed and I frowned deeper. “Don’t worry, I’m fine,” he said standing but he held his side and I rushed to help him.

He waved me off and started walking towards the living room with me behind.

“You two need to calm down; look at what you did to Johnny!” Matt exclaimed and they rolled their eyes not really caring.

“And you scared the crap outa Jasey!” Brian added and this time they did look guilty.

“Aww Jasey we sowwy!” Jimmy said and ran towards me.

My eyes widened and I ran behind my dad who chuckled softly. Jimmy frowned and sat back down with his head hung low.

“See? Now calm down so we could watch movies like Jace wanted!” Matt said and no one made to argue.

“Good; now let’s enjoy the rest of the night with no interruptions.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so so so so so SORRY!

Truly I know it’s been long… I just… Ugh! So sorry! I’ll try not to keep you waiting again :(

Comment… or don’t…
-Neche Narcissist