Status: just got inspiration any suggestions are well apprieciated

Love Can Evolve in the Weirdest Ways

Sarah and Cameron Shocking Suprise

Sarah's POV

I went to go find seats and waited a while. I looked at my clock and the movie was about to start. So, I got up and went to the lobby and found Cameron was kissing some other girl. I stood there shocked. A tear slid down my face. I turned around and bumped into Justin.

"Hey whoa slow down." He looked at me and lifted up my chin and saw that I was crying. I quickly wiped the tear away from my face.

"Hey, Sarah what happened. Please stop crying."

"Cameron was kissing some other girl. I need to leave now." I turned and saw Michael, Nathan, and Zach with a shocked expression.

"um Sarah who is that?" Zach stopped me.

"I don’t know but tell him I said we are over. Hope to hang out with you guys sometime though. Bye."

With that I went to leave but Justin insisted that he come with me. I thought it would be nice to have someone to talk to so I agreed. Besides I wasn’t in the mood to fight with him to let me alone. If Justin wants to offer his shoulder to cry on. Then it will be soaked by the end of the evening.

I heard Zach go over to Cameron. "Cameron, what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

He was a little caught off guard. He saw me crying and then he went to say some thing to me but I turned around and left before he got the chance to. I knew no one would be home at my house since both of my parents worked late now that I am able to drive myself to school and anywhere I have to go.

The whole ride was silent. Then my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. Sure enough it was Cameron. I pressed ignore and it went to voicemail. He tried calling me 4 different times I just decided to turn my phone off. I parked the car in the driveway. Got out and headed to the door, unlocked it then went straight to my room. I then sat on my bed and the tears just kept coming. Justin was hugging me while saying.

"Sarah, I'm so sorry he did that to you, if that were him I would have never done that. In fact, I would treat you better than he ever would. Please give me the chance to prove it to you."
♠ ♠ ♠
sry it took so long to update its just that there aren't that many subscribers or comments so tell your friends to comment and subscribe and i will update faster. which story should i update next anyway?