Status: I will be updating weekly give or take.

Rising Action

One

I often wonder what people mean when the world is ending. I've got the dates and basic reasons down, but what does it mean?

Would The earth simply disappear, fall from beneath our feet?

Or would the sun explode?

Would oxygen cease to exist?

Would every human just fall and keep on falling forever and ever and ever and never stop falling because space goes on for absolutely ever and there is no end to space? There is another thing that I do not understand- how does it not stop?

I heard once that every star would start moving toward our sun and It would happen so fast, but I do not know if that is quite true. I do not think I will ever understand light years and how a star could not be there, even If I see it.

Maybe a series of natural disasters would occur, earthquakes, floods, avalanches.

Since I first asked myself this question I've started pausing my life every few days and wondering what would happen if that last option happened. I think Seattle would be hit with earthquakes so I wonder where I would go if one started right now.

It's 5th period Biology freshman year. I look around the class, 3 rows down from my back row seat is Tiffany, she is one of my best friends, maybe not the best and I know that sounds bad but with limited time left I can't say I would spend it with her.

2 to my right is Gus, my best friend, Olivia's, boyfriend. I do not know him well, but I know what Olivia would wan't me to do. I would tell him she loves you, but just didn't tell you because she didn't know what you would do. I would tell him that she was sorry for not letting you meet her parents it was just that she didn't wan't you to be scared of her dad even though he really did mean well.

I might take out papers, and write letters to my mom, dad, grandparents, little sister, all the friends I had time to write for.

I might not.

I do not know who would most wan't to spend there last moments with me. Thats not to say I don't have friends- I most certainly do. I just do not wan't to be a burden, like to Jake for example.

Jake is one of my best friends. But he is not assertive. What if I wanted to thank him in those fleeting moments for helping me through everything? But he wanted to finally tell Taylor that he liked her, an awful lot. Or what if he wanted to spend his last moments with Gus who he was very good friends with? He would not tell me, he would sit there listening to my thanks while really wanting to talk to Taylor or Gus.

I think I would like to write some cryptic message that had some deeper meaning, the problem is that I really do not have deep profound thoughts lodged in my heart or brain.

I think I might pretend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy! I will be posting hopefully once a week, but It could be a bit more/less.

I will add A banner and Cover in the near future I am just not on the proper computer to be making them.

Thank you for reading :) I am interested in Constructive Criticism!!