Sequel: C'est La Mort

Don't Tell Your Mom the Babysitter Was in My Bed

Hot and Sweaty

I woke up in a panic because I didn't recognize my surroundings. Everything was bright and I also noticed a lot of red. Is that blood? I decided that it wasn't when my eye sight came back into focus. It was carpet and a shower curtain- the red. I looked down to see my dress from last night. A sweaty and hot feeling came over me and I had to take a deep breath. The smell was disgusting. I then felt a sweaty arm around my shoulders. I didn't look to see who it was just yet because an overwhelming pounding just rushed to my head. 

"Fuck!" I complained before feeling sick at my stomach again. I finally decided to see who was next to me and I was thoroughly surprised to find that it was Matt. He was fast asleep and also to my surprise, he actually looked comfortable and peaceful. I momentarily forgot the sick feeling and smiled at his cuteness. 

I then thought about the night before. I couldn't remember anything after we went to Rhythm. I wonder what the fuck I did...or who. Did I hook up with Matt? I hope not. Where is Val? Did she find us in here together and get mad? I need to wake Matt up. 

"Matt." I whispered before moving his arm off of me. He stirred a little, but never opened his eyes. 

"Matt. Wake up!" I told him again. 

"Five more minutes, Val." he said in a tired, groggy voice. I felt very offended by his words. Matt finally opened his eyes and looked at me. His eyes widened when he realized what he had just called me. I rolled my eyes and stood up to rush out of the room. I heard him get up to follow me, hot on my heels. 

"Lacey!" he called after me in a seemingly aggravated tone. 

"Oh wow. You actually know my name." I spat back at him. 

"C'mon. You can't hold that against me!" he told me whilst finally catching up with me to the kitchen. 

"Actually, I'm not mad. It doesn't bother me at all." I lied, never looking at him. 

"Lacey, I can tell that you're mad. But I'm confused as well... Last night you said that you just want to be friends."

"But we are just friends." I told him half-heartedly. 

"Are you mad at me though?"

"Matt. Let's just forget this, okay? It's my day off and I'm going to the gym." I told him, heading back upstairs.   
I changed into my gym clothes, put my hair up, grabbed my duffel bag of clothes and headed back downstairs. Matt was sitting on the couch with shorts on. No shirt, which looked very enticing, but I pushed all of those thoughts away. I realized that he was dressed to go to the gym with me and I rolled my eyes. 

"What?" he asked me with a sly smirk. 

"You have a gym upstairs."

"I know, but I'll go with you. Friends do that, you know."

"Well, I'm warning you right now. I'm going tanning and I'm going to stop to do my laundry."

"Sounds fun." he said in a tone that had me rolling my eyes. 

"Sure, Sanders." I mumbled. 

"Wait, where is Vinnie?" I asked, looking around. 

"Oh, he left early this morning. I think he was kind of embarrassed." he said, looking away.   I shrugged and walked past him out the door. 

"We can take my car." Matt offered, pushing his sunglasses over his eyes. 

"Nope, if you want to go, then you'll ride with me." I told him with a smirk. I then pushed my own sunglasses over my eyes.

He then pulled my driver side door open for me. It seemed like a nice gesture, but I knew he only did it to annoy me. I got in without saying a word and he closed my door. He then got in the passenger side. I started the car and took off. 

 I looked over at Matt who took his hat off of his head and turned it backwards. It was an unusual looking hat, but it was nice. 

"I like your hat." I told him, looking away quickly before we met eyes. 

"Oh, miss know it all actually likes something." he replied in a fake gawk. I rolled my eyes at his childish remark and looked away. He sighed, realizing that I didn't feel like bickering right now. 

"Thanks. I designed it myself." he told me. This made me smile widely in amusement. 

"What? M.Shadows the designer." I said with an even wider smile. 

"Don't sound so surprised. I have spectacular taste." I chuckled at his words a little. 

"I like it." I complimented him again. 

"Thank you." he replied in a civilized manner. This pleased me so I decided to lighten up a bit. 

"I'm glad you came, Matt." I told him truthfully. 

"Are you now?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. 

"Well, I mean, I'll have someone to talk to." I told him. He just shook his head and looked away. 

About that time, my cell phone started ringing. I figured that it was Amber because Brendan is probably mad at me for ditching him last night. 

"Just answer that for me, would ya?" I asked Matt, pointing to my cell phone in the cup holder. He picked it up and opened it. 

"Hello?" Matt answered. 

"Yeah, but she's driving. She can't talk...This is Matt...no, we're just going to the gym...yeah, man...I'll tell her...bye." he looked at me with a knowing and worried look. 

"What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. He sighed before he began to answer. 

"It was Brendan. He asked who I was and I told him. He also asked if we were on a date and I told him we were just going to the gym. Then he said to tell you to call him later." he told me quickly. I just nodded and shrugged. Brendan needs to get over his jealousy. 

"You mean you're not mad at me?" he asked me with a stunned look on his face. 

"No, why would I be mad at you?" I answered him. He just shrugged. 

Finally, we pulled into the gym. 

"This is where you go? Looks trashy."

"Fuck you. I am trashy." he just chuckled at my words. 

"I don't know why you wanted to come with me." I said as we walked in. I walked ahead of him and didn't look at him. 

"What? You mean miss you getting all hot and sweaty? I don't think so." he told me sarcastically. I looked back at Matt to flip him off, causing me to run into someone in front of me. 

"I'm sor-" I stopped mid-sentence when I looked up to see Brendan. He looked stunned to say the least. 

"Matt said you two were going to the gym, but I didn't know you were coming to this gym." he said, looking around nervously. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. 

"I've been coming to this gym since you brought me here, Bren. What's wrong? Why do you look so nervous?" I asked, putting my hand on his shoulder. He sort of flinched at my touch, which worried me. He then looked kind of angry. I looked back at Matt, who looked calm. When I looked back, I saw Amber approaching us. A million things ran through my head, searching for logical explanations to why they would both be here at the same time. My mind could only come to one conclusion. 

"Oh hey Lacey. How's my little brother?" Amber asked with a angry look in her eyes, taking his hand in hers. I couldn't even speak, I just gave them both a look of disbelief and turned around, heading for outside. 

"Lacey, wait..." I heard Brendan say behind me, but I didn't listen. I never want to talk to him or see him again. I just ran away with tears streaming down my face. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me a while. I was having a hard time focusing.
Let me know what you think will happen- share your thoughts. Don't leave me anything boring! Who will Lacey hook up with next? That slut!!!

FOR THOSE WHO ARE CONFUSED (sorry, it's my fault with my amateur writing skills)

Bren is cheating on Lacey with her best friend Amber and somehow Amber found out that Lacey cheated on Bren with her little brother Vin.

Also, at the beginning, obviously sometime in the middle of the night, Lacey got sick and Matt got her to the bathroom and held her hair while she puked...Lacey just doesn't remember that and she was confused when she woke up, but she hasn't had time to ask about it yet.