Sequel: C'est La Mort

Don't Tell Your Mom the Babysitter Was in My Bed

Oops

I awoke the next morning in the greatest mood I've been in a long time. I smiled brightly at myself as I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair. I just couldn't help it, I couldn't help it because I had the greatest idea last night.

I'm going to fuck Amber's crib up.

She will fucking learn to steal this bitch's boyfriend! She will regret it hardcore. I mean, we were best friends. If she would really fuck up a perfectly good friendship for a guy- that is apparently a piece of shit, then she deserves it. Maybe this will knock some sense into her. The bitch can pay her own rent and she will have to pay for everything that I fuck up. Oh well. I also have to get my dog, let's all just hope that she hasn't poisoned him yet. I'll kill the bitch if she has.

As for Brendan, he'll just have to deal with Amber's bitching about me. She bitches and complains a lot. Haha...sucks for him.
I'm not going to lie to you, Brendan is a sweet guy. He's also insecure and shy, and I just can't help it. I love him. I've been friends with him for a long time, even before we started dating, we would hang out a lot. But the thing is, I've finally realized that I'm not IN love with him. I do love him, though. I think that Brendan and I could be friends someday, but a LONG TIME from now. But, Amber and I? No, never. She just fucked that up completely. I doubt they'll even last as a couple. Especially after Bren see's who she really is. She's and ugly person, on this inside and on the outside. It just took what she did to me to make me actually realize it. God, I've wasted so much time being her friend. It's true, we've had some good times in the past, but that's all over now.

I felt a little jittery as I opened the door with MY key. I already knew that Amber wouldn't be home because she usually works between 11 & 5, but I still looked around to make sure that no one was there. I also got a little nervous when I saw Amber's cat, but my puppy was nowhere to be seen.

"HOLLYWOOD!" I yelled in a sing-song voice. I heard some yelping and barking coming from the bathroom. This pissed me off more than anything. She locked my dog in the bathroom. That bitch! I opened the bathroom door and my puppy came running out. He looked like he was burning up.

"Poor puppy!" I cooed, petting him as he licked me and wagged his tail.

"Don't you worry, mommy will take you somewhere where no one locks you up in the bathroom EVER AGAIN!" I told the dog before I got up and started packing my shit. I even took some of Amber's stuff that I used all the time (just make up and shirts though). Then after everything was packed, I carried everything out to my car, including my dog. I rolled down some of the windows so that he wouldn't burn up while I was in there, although I knew I wouldn't be in there long. I wanted to get out of there quickly, so that there were no witnesses. Even though Amber would know it was me anyway because all of my belongings are gone. It's pretty obvious, but I don't give a shit.

I grabbed a baseball bat. (one that one of Amber's exes left here ages ago.) The first thing I went for was the television. It was a pretty nice television that Amber and I both had payed for, but she claimed it, nonetheless, so it's junk. I hit it with the baseball bat as hard as I could and didn't stop until it was busted to pieces. Then, I went into the kitchen where there was a glass table. I hit it without even taking a second to think about it. It shattered into a million pieces.

"Oops." I said as I moved over to the shelves. There were old, glass, figurines and things that were handed down in her family. Well, I handed down my sloppy seconds to her, so I guess she doesn't need these! I busted all of them, knocking the pieces to the floor.

This just isn't enough! I need to do something crazier! I dropped the bat, went back into the kitchen and pushed the refrigerator over side ways, making it crush all of the dishes that were in the dish drainer. After that was done, I felt the need to trash more dishes. I grabbed a whole bunch of cups and glasses and I just threw them across the room. They all shattered effortlessly and so I decided to move on.

"Wait, we still have paint!" I said, running into the living room. I opened the closet door, where she kept all of her coats and I pulled out a can of white paint. I also had a can of blue, but I'll save that for something else. I ran into her room and opened her closet, where all of her clothes were. I splashed them all with no mercy. I made extra sure to get it on her shoes. She LOVES her shoes!

I turned around when I heard her cat meow behind me. I chuckled at my own idea and walked over to her cat, picking it up. It immediately started purring when I picked it up...which made me feel bad for what I'm about to do...but Amber didn't feel bad for what she did, so....I walked into the kitchen and opened the microwave door. I placed her cat inside and then shut the door back. Don't worry, I'm no cat killer. I love animals and I'm not into animal cruelty. I just left the cat in there without turning the microwave on. That won't kill the cat or anything. It will just give Amber a real big scare.

30 minutes more of trashing the place, then I was out of there. I got paint on my hands, but I didn't take the time to wash it off before I was out the door.

She will wish she never fucked with Lacey Quince'...or her man!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be great. (: