Sequel: C'est La Mort

Don't Tell Your Mom the Babysitter Was in My Bed

You'd Be Surprised

"I don't do this for just anyone you know." Matt told me as he walked in the door.

"What?" I asked him, feeling a little confused.

"Skip out on a photo shoot for a magazine." he told me with a smile. I immediately felt guilty for making him come all the way back.

"Matt, I didn't know...It could have waited."

"Nah, I'd rather talk to you. Photo shoots are over-rated."

"Wow...I didn't think I mattered that much."

"You'd be surprised...but before you say anything, I need to say a few things to you."

"Please don't yell at me." I told him sadly. If it was anything, he'd yell at me.

"Sweetheart, I'll never yell at you."

"Okay, just tell me then."

"Well, first of all, I wanted to tell you why I've been mad at you all this time. First of all, you flat out lied to me when I asked you if you were worried about something. You couldn't just tell me that you trashed Amber's place. There's some trust issue going on there. It's like you're always snapping at me, or mentioning my wife or something...You freak out a lot. Then, you lied to me again about what happened at the club. Now, I don't know for sure that something did happen, but if Johnny says it's a long story, it's a long story...I don't know why you can't just tell me." He moved his hands while talking and sighed a lot. He then sat down in the chair beside of my bed.

"Matt I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you. The reason I didn't tell you about the Amber thing is because I knew that it was a childish thing to do and I knew that you would have probably been disappointed. I also want you to know, the reason that I freak out about things so much is because I really like you and it scares me a lot. When I get scared, the only thing I know how to do is just freak out... I don't know how else to explain it." I explained, staring straight into his golden eyes. His eyes were sparkling and they gave me a feeling in my stomach that I couldn't even explain.

"You don't have to explain it, because I already understand. I feel exactly the same way." he told me, stopping and grabbing my hand. I gave him the sweetest smile that I could manage and I squeezed his hand.

"Now tell me what happened at the club." he told me, making me feel a little uneasy.

"Well, I got attacked by this asshole and he bruised my arm. I went and got Johnny and he didn't want to leave at first...until I threatened to call you...then we left." I explained it to him in the simplest way I could. I noticed Matt start to tense up a little.

"You should've called me, Lacey." He said. I could tell by the expression on his face that he was a little pissed off.

"I should have...but it's over now. It doesn't matter." I told him, shaking my head a bit.

"Lacey, you're in a fucking hospital with a head injury."

"I'm okay, Matt. Just drop it!"

"From now on, I don't want you going anywhere, especially with Johnny, without calling me and telling me first, do you understand me?!" he yelled, letting go of my hand and standing up.

"So what? Now you're going to be my fucking father?" I asked, feeling very angry.

"No! I just don't want you to get hurt! What part of that don't you fucking understand?!"

"I do, I understand. Just stop yelling, okay? I won't go anywhere without you knowing it. I don't want us to argue anymore." I told him, feeling a little better about myself. He looked down for a minute and let out a sigh.

"No more arguing. I promise." he said, walking over to my bed and planting a kiss on my lips. I immediately responded and deepened the kiss.

"What a great idea, Mr. Sanders." I told him with a smile. He leaned his forehead against mine.

"MATT? What the hell is going on?" I heard a shrilling voice complain behind me. I looked up to see Val standing there, highly pissed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the shortness, but it's kind of hard to make a long chapter because I don't want to keep you guys waiting so long.

& thank you guys for all of the comments and the kind words. You guys are SO sweet! (: I wanted to put everyone's name, but there's just too many.. but thanks so much to all of you. Especially to the silent readers who made an exception to comment my story. haha. I'm more confident in my story now. Keep commenting, I love it. Don't go out of your way tho, it can always wait...Thanks as well to all the subscribers. I'm so glad that I have a story that people love!