Sequel: C'est La Mort

Don't Tell Your Mom the Babysitter Was in My Bed

Colonel Mustard in the Library with the ***ing Candle Stick!

~No One's POV~

"How the hell did someone take her in broad fucking daylight?! There are four men here and no one could fucking protect her?!" Matt went on angrily. Matt hadn't stopped pacing and freaking out since they found the note and Johnny hadn't stopped drinking. He chugged every alcoholic beverage he could get his hands on. 

Matt, I've taken your little girlfriend. Give us some time to torture the bitch and then we'll call you. The note said. 

"And why the hell did they say that she's your girlfriend instead of mine?!" Johnny stuttered out angrily. Matt glared at Johnny but decided not say anything to him. Now isn't the time for that. 

"The real question is: Who took her? And why?" Zacky said his face read thoughtful. He was always calm about things like this. 

"It had to be someone that Matt knows pretty well. I mean, they got into his house quickly and left before anyone even noticed...Who has a grudge against you?" Brian asked, looking at Matt. Matt shrugged, crumbling the note up and tossing it across the room. 

"This is my fucking fault!" Matt said in a frustrated voice. 

"You're damn right it is!" Johnny agreed in a drunken voice. Everyone ignored him. 

"I think it's pretty obvious who did it..." Zacky announced. Matt's eyes snapped to him, waiting for the answer. 

"It was Val." he added. 

"Why the fuck would Val kidnap her?" Brian asked. I think he's the only one who doesn't think that the Lacey and Matt thing ever happened. 

"Well the more important question is: Where did Val take her?" Zacky asked, still looking thoughtful. Clever little fucker. 

"Matt, do you know?" Brian asked him. Matt stopped pacing to think for a minute and then he shook his head. He was annoyed. 

"How the fuck should I know? I haven't talked to Val since the night she left. Plus, there's no way Val could've kidnapped her by herself. Val is a strong bitch, but not that strong. She has accomplices." No one replied to him. Everyone sat and thought about the information that was provided. Especially Zacky. 

"I think we should go to the police." Johnny announces, standing up from his seat. 

"Fuck that! I got her in this and now I have to get her out. Besides, Zacky is better at puzzles than any fucking cop in California." Matt replied. Zacky didn't even notice that he was mentioned. He was still deep in thought. Everyone watched as he stood up and went over to pick up the crumpled piece of paper. 

"I'm just gonna see if there's any hidden messages." he said when he realized that all eyes were on him. Zacky looked at the paper for nearly an hour and Matt grew impatient with him. 

"It's been almost an hour. What can you tell us?" he asked Zacky. Zacky's green eyes finally looked up at Matt and he looked wore out. They had both seemed to age since this happened. 

"I can't tell you shit. Look, I know it's gonna be hard, but you have to wait for the call." Zacky informed him of what he probably already knew. 

"Wait? Wait for them to torture the fuck out of her?!" Matt said angrily, banging his fist on the table. 

"C'mon. Val is my sister-in-law and she may be a bitch, but she's no killer. She couldn't torture anyone. Especially over a man- no matter how big his horse cock is." he tried to make everyone laugh but instead everyone nodded to tell him they knew what he meant. 

"I think you're right. Maybe Val couldn't torture her, but what about her accomplices? Whoever they are, they must have a damn good reason to want to help Val kidnap her. Something must be in it for Val as well. She loved Matt, but not enough to participate in something like this. Maybe it wasn't even Val's idea...or maybe it was. But I can't figure out who would want to hurt her. Matt, do you have any idea?" Zacky asked, slowly thinking out every possibility. 

"Not really. There was this girl- I can't even remember her name. She used to be Lacey's best friend until Lacey trashed her place." Matt stopped talking to think over the possibility. 

"Yeah, but that wouldn't be good enough reason to torture someone...Well, I dunno, chicks are different than men..." Zacky said. 

"Let me call Michelle right quick. I may be able to figure out where Val is and get some chick insight." Brian interrupted. The girls were upset about what had happened so they had all decided to leave and gather at Gina and Zacky's place. They all agreed that calling Michelle was a good idea. 

"'Chelle, what's up?" he greeted her when she answered. 

"Chelle, what would you do if your best friend just came in and trashed the place. Threw paint all over your shit." 

"I'd kick her fucking ass!" Michelle replied, sounding almost offended. 

"Yeah, bu-" she cut him off. 

"Who the fuck did that?! It wasn't Val was it? She told me that she was thinking about getting some revenge on Lacey, but I told her that she was dating Johnny now-" Brian cut her off this time. 

"No...they were never best friends, but never mind that. Would you go as far as to kidnap them and torture them?" 

"No...Well, it depends on if it's that time of the month, if you know what I mean." she replied. If Brian wasn't so worried and upset he'd probably have laughed. 

"Shit!... Please tell me that Val isn't on the rag!" Brian said urgently, earning a strange look from Matt. 

"Um, no. Why?!" she asked, not knowing why her boyfriend was curious about her sisters ovulation cycle. 

"I...I'll explain later. But do you happen to know where Val is right now?" 

"No! And if I did, I definitely wouldn't tell you now! You're a fucking freak, Brian!" she said before hanging up on him. Brian turned his phone off and slipped it in his pocket. 

"How'd it go?" Matt asked. 

"She's pissed at me now, but it's not a big deal...I'll explain to her later.She thought I wanted to have sex with Val or some shit."

"No, I meant what did she say about the torturing thing." 

"She said a chick wouldn't do something like that unless she was on the rag. She also said that she didn't know where Val was and Val told her that she was thinking about getting revenge on Lacey for stealin' her man."

"Is Val on her rag?" Matt asked, visibly feeling a little awkward for asking the question. 

"No." Brian answered. 

"Val is still suspect number one though because she threatened vengeance on Lacey. Rag or no. But we could still be wrong, so we'll just have to wait for the call to find out. " Zacky explained. After that, the whole room grew quiet.

 Matt excused himself upstairs to be alone and said that he'd let them know if he got the call. Zacky Decided to look for any more clues around the house, but he didn't find anything. He was resultless, and even though he hadn't became friends with Lacey, he felt sorry for the girl. It's not like she wanted to fall in love with Matt. It's not like she asked for any of this. She was merely the victim of a crime. He then wondered more about this girl who's house that Lacey trashed. He decided that he probably needed to talk to Matt about it. He knocked on Matt's door and didn't get an answer, so he decided to let himself in. Matt was pacing still, the only thing different was the blood that slowly dripped from his hand onto his carpet. Zacky looked up to see the spiderwebbed glass in the middle of the tv. 

"Dude, it wasn't the tv's fault." Zacky told Matt, sitting down on the over sized bed. He realized that the tv probably held a significant memory for Lacey and him. 

"I wasn't trying to hurt the tv, I was just trying to hurt myself. It's my fault and no matter what I do I can't take it back. I don't know what I'll do if something happens to her. I love that girl. I do. With all my heart." he confessed to Zacky. 

"I know, I can tell. It's not your fault, though, Matt...That is unless you payed someone to do this yourself."

"I might as well have! I should've made sure that she made it back outside." he beat himself up even more. 

"Matt, that's where I'm gonna have to call your bullshit! It's your fucking house! You knew she was gonna make it back outside! I know you, if you would've thought for one second that she wouldn't make it, no one could have talked you out of staying to protect her. It's not like you were supposed to expect someone to come in your house to kidnap her!" Zacky yelled, obviously sick of Matt blaming himself for shit he had no control over. Matt didn't say a word back to Zacky. Knowing that he was right. 

"So, I want to know about Lacey's bff. Why did Lacey trash her house?" 

"I don't know. All I know is that she did and then she got arrested for it. She was about to get sued and then I got a letter not long after Lacey left saying that the the chick dropped all charges." 

"Dropped charges? See, now that's suspicious. Why would she drop the charges?" Zacky asked, crossing his arms in front of his chest. 

"I have no idea. I figured she thought of all the good times they had together and decided not to sue her...or something." Matt replied with a shrug. 

"See, chicks are fucking crazy so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was true...But it's highly unlikely. So why would she drop those charges?" Zacky asked aloud, thinking to himself. 

"I dunno, man. That's why you're here. You're good with puzzles." Matt told him, having complete faith that he'd figure it out. 

"Do you know if they contacted each other after all this shit went down?" 

"Uhm, not that I know of. Of course I haven't been around Lacey lately. Maybe they talked it out or decided to settle it outside of court." Matt said. 

"That's it! That's fucking it! That bitch wants her money, but she decided she didn't want it through court." Zacky concluded. 

"Maybe you're right. But why? I mean, it was a clean case and she could've gotten her money easily."

"I dunno, she'd have to pay the lawyer. Maybe she just wanted her to pay for it physically. Did she know that you and Lacey were having an affair?" Zacky asked Matt. 

"I honestly don't know. But she was Lacey's best friend and when girls are BFF's, they usually tell each other everything." Matt told him, deciding that she probably did know. 

"So if she knows that you and Lacey had a thing, then she knows that she could just get her money from you...possibly even get more money..." 

"Zacky, I think you're onto something here." 

"Colonel Mustard in the Library with the fucking candle stick!" Zacky said excitedly. 

"Don't get ahead of yourself. Lacey hasn't been rescued yet." 

"But we're one step ahead of them. We know who they are and why they kidnapped Lacey. We just have to figure out where she is and they'll tell us that. We'll come up with an even better plan to rescue her. I'll go fill in the guys." Zacky told Matt before exiting his room. Before Matt could even sit down, his phone rang loudly. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the subs. ;)