Sequel: C'est La Mort

Don't Tell Your Mom the Babysitter Was in My Bed

Suck It Up, Bitch!

"Where the fuck is Lacey?" Matt said without even saying hello. The voice he heard was unfamiliar. 

"I'm not sure I know what you mean..." the voice replied. Matt was surprised, as he was almost sure that this had to be who kidnapped Lacey. Not many other people have his number. 

"I'm sorry... I thought you were-" the person cut him off. 

"Who? Someone who kidnapped your precious little slut?" the voice said with amusement in her voice. 
 
"Who is this?" Matt asked, not wanting to play any games. 

"Just someone who wants her revenge. Let's just say that my apartment isn't all Lacey fucked up." Then Matt remembered exactly who she was. He just couldn't remember her name...

"What do you want? Money?I'll give you as much as you need. Money isn't an issue for me." Matt told her. He just wanted to get this over with. He'd honestly give her anything she wanted as long as that brought Lacey back. 

"Surprisingly, I'm not after money. Not everything is about money, Matt."

"Then what?" Matt asked, feeling his heart beat harder. He was afraid for Lacey and afraid that he'd lose her. 

"You." she replied. This confused Matt more than anything. Why would she want him?

"Me? I'm not sure what you mean." 

"I want you, Matt. I want your body. I'm looking for revenge and I just can't think of anything that would hurt her more." Matt was stunned by her words. He had never heard anything this insane in his life...Well there was this one time...but that's not the point...

"You're fucking sick! If you think I'd ever fuck yo-" his words were cut off by hers again. 

"You will fuck me. You will fuck me hard in front of Lacey and you'll like it. Because if you want to save Lacey, then you have no other choice." 

"You are one sick bitch." Matt told her. He was still in disbelief. 

"Fine. Don't do it, then. I'll just get my guards to take care of her. Guards!!" she threatened. 

"Shit! Okay! I'll do it. Goddamn it!" he finally agreed. 

"Good. Remember where you proposed to Val?"

"Yes. Biggest mistake of my life. But how do you know?" he asked in awe of her reference. There's no way she could know shit like that about him...unless...

"Val, he does remember! Be there at eight sharp or we'll cut off one of Lacey's precious little fingers for every minute you're late." she said before the line went dead. Matt was horrified by that threat. As a matter of fact, he decided that he'd get there a half an hour early. 

MATT'S POV

I sat in my bedroom for a minute thinking of Lacey. I thought if all of our good times together, all of our bad. I thought of holding her hand and kissing her gently. I miss her and even though she's not my girlfriend, I still love her. What am I willing to sacrifice for Lacey? Everything. I know that it's reckless, but I'd do anything for her. Even if she chose Johnny instead of me. That's when you know that you love someone. Love is kind and it's never greedy. I'm not trying to quote A Walk to Remember, but if I could remember the quote, I know that I feel that way about Lacey. She could shut me out of her and Johnny's life forever and I'd still love her. I just want her to be happy. Thats all. I don't want her to be locked up in some room or tortured. The girl doesn't deserve it.  I pulled myself out of my thoughts because it was 4:30pm and I need to tell the guys about The call.  

"Zacky! Brian!" I called as I walked out of my room and quickly down the stairs to the living room. They made it to the living room at the same time. It was time for us to be serious. Johnny stumbled in a second later, almost tripping over his own drunken feet. 

"I got the call. It was Lacey's ex best friend...and Val...She wants to meet at the fucking baseball field." I told them. 

"Baseball field? Why the baseball field?" Zacky asked me. 

"Val always hated baseball. I pulled her along with me one day and I proposed there. I figured if I did something like that then she wouldn't hate baseball so much anymore." I told them. It seemed selfish to me because I only did it so I could go to more baseball games. I would never do that to Lacey. If I ever propose to her, it will be in the most beautiful place in the world. It will be exquisite. But I pushed those thoughts away when Johnny finally joined us. She may never leave Johnny. She may never truly be mine. 

"Well, that leaves us in the same place we were before. I was wrong about who kidnapped her. Well...sorta... So now we're back at square one."

"Not exactly. At least we know where she is now. We also know what apparently fucking up That bitch's apartment isn't the only reason. There's something more to it that we don't know. We also know what they want from me now...well I do..." I said, trailing off. I didn't really want to talk about what I'm being forced to do, but they need to hear it. 

"It doesn't matter what they want from you. We're gonna get her back with force. There will be no negotiating or bullshit like that. They came into your house and took a member of our family and now we're gonna take her back." Brian replied, looking over at Matt. 

"Vengeance, you're gonna have to stay here with Christ and keep him strait. We can't have his drunk ass interfering with this, he'll get us killed. We honestly need you with us because you're the brains of this bitch, but I don't know what else to do. Gates, you're with me. You got the big guns...Which I apparently can't have because I have anger problems, but never mind that. Get your best weapons...smaller ones. Remember, we're not going to kill these bitches... We just want to scare them enough to make them give us Lacey back."

"This is bullshit! She's my girlfriend and I can't be the one to save her?!" Johnny complained. This made me just a little angry. I was disgusted with his attitude. The girl that he supposedly loves gets kidnapped and all he does is drink?!

"Johnny, you're so drunk you can't even help yourself, let alone Lacey. Let us handle this." I told him, placing a hand on his shoulder. He just shrugged my hand off and stormed upstairs. 

"I'll follow him and make sure he doesn't do anything crazy. I'll be up there if you guys need anything." Zacky told us before running up the stairs to catch up with Johnny.  

"You love her, don't you?" Brian asked, looking me in the eye. 

"Is it really that obvious?" I asked him, sighing and sitting down on the couch. 

"It is. That's why Johnny is drinking, you know. He knows that you can rescue her and he can't." 

"She doesn't love me, though." I told him, afraid to say her name aloud. 

"You're du-" Brian started to say before his phone started to ring. He took the phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller I.D. 

"That's Chelle. Gotta take it." He told me before walking out of the room. 

"Your stupid fucking sister kidnapped Lacey!" I heard Brian tell her before I stopped listening. 

I went to lie down in my bed for a while. I thought a lot about Lacey and I imagined that she was lying next to me.  Safe and warm in my arms. Then I thought about Jimmy. I wish he was here because I miss him, but he'd also know just what to do. Lacey would know just how to comfort me too. Hell, she wouldn't even have to comfort me. She could just kiss me and make me forget everything else. But it is Lacey we're saving right now.  I jumped when my phone went off. I have a text from Brian. 

Shadows, come downstairs. We'll go 2 my house 4 guns. Then we'll get there early 2 look around. 

I got up and headed downstairs. It's game on. Except I wasn't playing games anymore. 

~Lacey's POV~ 

I was scared shitless when I woke up. It was completely dark and cold wherever I was. I raised up and immediately felt dizzy as something warm and wet poured down my face. I reached up to try and figure out what it was. Blood. I had somehow cut my head. I tried to stand up, but then I realized that my ankle was hurt. Shit. I can't stand. 

"Hello?" I called, but no one answered. There was just a echo. Where am I? The last thing I remember is coming out of the bathroom at Matt's house and someone grabbed me. I've been kidnapped. But by who? I reached down to search for my phone in my pocket, but all hope of that disappeared when I realized that I was still wearing my bikini. I rubbed my chill bump-covered arms trying to warm myself up a little. 

"Matt?!" I called out, wondering if he was here too. He probably wasn't. It would be impossible to kidnap Matt. He's too strong for something like that. I wish he was here though, to comfort me and keep me warm. He'd protect me. But then, I'm glad he's not here. He's safe from danger. What about Johnny? Your so called boyfriend. I miss him. His warmness. He comforts me in a different way than Matt does. 

A splash of light exploded into the room as someone opened the door. The light hurt my eyes and I couldn't see who was coming in the room. 

"Who's there?!" I called, holding my hand in front of the bright light. I heard a familiar chuckle and I knew exactly who it was. Val. 

"I heard you calling for Matt. You think he's gonna save a little bitch like you? You know what you were to Matt? A little fun. A slut. An easy lay. He told me that himself." she told me, walking circles around me as she spoke. 

"Bullshit." I called. 

"Oh and what makes you think that?" she asked with a chuckle. 

"Oh just the simple fact that I never slept with him." I told her truthfully. 

"You're lying."

"I'm not. I have no reason to lie."

"Then he definitely doesn't care about you if he wouldn't even sleep with you." she tried. 

"I refused to sleep with him because he was married. I'm with Johnny now."

"Nice. You're juggling them both. If you can't have one then you'll have the other, right?" she chuckled at me when I didn't answer. I didn't know how to answer her. 

"The boys are best friends. They will figure out what you're doing and 86 you like yesterdays news. Bros before hoes."

"It's not like that and I don't want to talk about it. Especially with you." I told her rudely. 

"Good because it's time to go. Amber!Candice! Vinnie!" she called and the said people came into my view. My eyes widened at the sight of them. I can't believe this!

"What?! Why?!" I questioned them. Why are they doing this to me?

"It's nothin' personal, Lace. We just figured that we'd at least make a few bucks off of your potty mouth." Vinnie told me before roughly grabbing me by my arms and pulling me up. 

"Ow!" I called as pressure was put on my ankle.  

"Suck it up Bitch!" Amber called as she walked behind us. I was in a garage because they opened the garage door and light illuminated the whole room. My hands were then tied tightly behind my back. They opened the doors to a white van and threw me in the back. Followed by Candice. She held a gun, making sure that I didn't try to attack her or anything, I guess. They had hurt my arm when they threw me in but I didn't give them the satisfaction of letting them know that. What the hell do these people want from me? I just hope Matt notices that I'm gone soon...He's probably in his pool drunker than hell right now...
♠ ♠ ♠
Read my new one, I'm three chapters in already. (:
Teenage Dream