Sequel: C'est La Mort

Don't Tell Your Mom the Babysitter Was in My Bed

I Love You

I had been sitting, tied to this chair in the middle of a fucking baseball stadium for like 2 hours before I finally gained enough courage to ask them for the answers that I am dying to know.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked, looking into the girl's eyes. They were golden and familiar, I once knew her as my best friend. She has changed so much since then, she could've never done anything like this. Especially to me. She chuckled at my question before she answered me.

"Because I fucking can." she replied in a smart-assed tone. I rolled my eyes at her and looked away, knowing that I wasn't going to get an answer.

"So when Daddy asked me if I had any enemies, you were the only person who I could think of. I mean, you trashed my fucking place. No one fucks with me and gets away with it. Especially when Daddy finds out." she said with a sly smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes again and looked away.Who the fuck is her Dad? Richard can't do anything to me. I decided to keep my mouth shut so that they wouldn't injure me anymore than I already was. My arm was aching, an almost unbearable pain.

"Is Matt on his way?" I heard Val as Amber.

"Yeah, he's scared shitless that we're going to hurt her."

"Probably because she's the only one slutty enough to want my sloppy seconds." Val said with a sour look on her face. Amber rolled her eyes, but kept her mouth shut as she pulled open her phone.

"Daddy, Matt's had enough time to get here, you should probably join us. I don't know exactly what to do after this point." she said, glancing over at me.

"Vinnie, why are you doing this? I haven't done anything to you." I asked him, hoping that Candice didn't realize that I was speaking to him.

"Well, I mean, Amber is my sister...and Candice and I are back together. It's nothing personal, but if I want to take over the family business with Amber, then I have to help-" I had to cut him off.

"Family business?" I asked, confused. Amber told me that her parents were rich because her grandfather was a millionare for selling some comany....she never did give me details...

"Yeah, Fa-" he was cut off by Candice.

"Shut your fucking big mouth! You're not supposed to tell her!" Candice said, smacking Vinnie on the back of the head. He gave me an apologetic look before walking away with her. Great, so at least I know that Matt is coming now. I knew he'd try and save me if he could figure out that I had been kidnapped and where they had taken me. Aparently they just told him, so maybe they want money? I don't know, but I do know that Matt will get me out of here no matter what.

"Okay, there he comes." I heard Val say, pointing in his direction. I looked up at him and my heart stopped. He looked as handsome as ever, with his aviator sunglasses and Lamb of God shirt. I know, that his looks are the last thing that I should be paying attention to, but I couldn't help it. Finally, he made it over to us, he stood maybe 10 feet away from me. He took his sunglasses off and his eyes softened when he looked up at me.

"So who do I have to fuck around here for you to let this girl go?" he asked, looking at someone behind me. My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. What the fuck?

"Excuse me?" I heard a manly voice say from behind me. It must be Amber's Dad, Richard. My guess was confirmed when he moved in front of me. He looked as he normally did, just a little more stiff. You could tell that he was slightly nervous. Matt didn't answer, he just looked over to Amber.

"Oh, never mind that. I was just messing with him, Daddy." she said with a sheepish smile on her face. I looked over at Matt who wasn't looking at me anymore, but he looked angry. Trust me, I know his angry face. Richard looked slightly emberassed by her answer.

"Honey, this is stricktly business. THere is no time to mess around." he scolded his daughter, turning back around to look at Matt.

"Ready for a negotiation?" Richard asked Matt, pulling a gun out of his pocket and moving back behind me. I felt the metal of the gun against my head. I started to panic a little bit.

"Hey, now. There's no need for that gun, you're just scaring her." Matt said, holding his hand up.

"Good, she deserves it for everything she did to my daughter. I'm just trying to make this a little more real for the both of you. You seem to forget that I'm the one in control here." he said, cocking the gun.

"Lacey, don't cry, it's okay." Matt said, looking down at me. I hadn't realized I was crying. I wiped my hand across my face and it came back wet. I gave Matt the only smile I could manage, which was a small one. Matt looked back up to Richard.

"What do you want?" Matt asked, when we heard a loud gunshot come from behind us.

"That's inside." Richard said, looking at his daughter.

"Take Candice with you and go inside to check it out." he barked out the command to Vinnie before, wrapping his arm around my kneck and pressing the gun harder against the side of my head. Matt looked a little more panicked.

"I have to say, this is really unprofessional." Matt told Richard, placing his hands on his hips.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, it is. First of all, you need a guy doing all the dirty work for you. Second of all, holding a gun to her head is really unprofessional, considering that I am unarmed and you are completely unthreatened right now."

"I prefer to do the dirty work by myself. You can't hire a boy to do a man's job."

"I see. But you should've thought this out better."

"Is that so?" Richard asked, I could hear a smirk on his face.

"It is, because, what you don't know is, I actually have the upper hand right now."

"Richard, shoot her." Val commanded from beside of him.

"Don't tell me what to do!" he yelled. Before anyone could say anything else, I heard a loud gunshot. I felt something warm on my back before I suddenly felt very queezy. I heard someone yell my name before everything went black.

............................................................................................................................................

When I opened my eyes again, I only saw bright lights. I felt cold and sick at my stomach. I felt someone holding my hand and I immediately squeezed tightly, hoping that whoever was holding my hand would keep my safe and keep me connected to my body. I saw someone with gloves...and there was something red on them...blood. My hearing was completely gone and I tried to scream, but nothing would come out.

"Lacey, I'm here, you're okay." I heard Matt's voice say. I could hear him, and only him, but I couldn't see him. Blackness overtook me again.

............................................................................................................................................

The next time I opened my eyes, I was staring at a ceiling with florescent lights. I yawned, my mouth feeling extremely dry. I blinked a few times before I looked around. I felt cold again and I was relieved when I felt someone squeeze my hand. I looked over and I met Matt's beautiful eyes.

"Matt?" I whispered, he looked panicked and tired. How long had he been here with me?

"Yeah, Lacey, I'm here." he said, moving a little closer.

"What happened?" I asked, squeezing his warm hand.

"Brian shot at Richard and Richard moved, so he ended up hitting both of you. He didn't mean to, I swear." he said in a sad voice.

"I know Brian would never shoot me." I replied, looking down at my stomach. I was covered up with lots of blankets. I didn't feel like I had been shot, I felt fine. I went to raise up and I felt a sharp pain in my back and stomach.

"Shit!" I cursed breathlessly before laying back down.

"Uh...I wouldn't try to get up if I were you." Matt said, looking down into my eyes.

"Trust me...I won't."

"Thank you for saving me, Matt." I said, feeling tears in my eyes.

"I didn't save you. Brian did..."

"No, you did. In more ways than you know." I told him truthfully. He had stayed here with me and Johnny hadn't. It's obvious who cares more for me. He just nodded and played with my fingers. I sighed at the feeling.

"Is it me or is it cold in here?" I asked him with a shiver.

"They told me you'd get cold because of the blood transfusions." he told me with a shrug.

"Well, they were right."

"Need more blankets?"

"No." I replied, looking into his eyes. He smirked at me. He didn't question me when he squeezed himself into the bed beside of me and wrapped his arms around me. I sighed in contentment. I was happy that he cared enough about me to stay in this stupid hospital.

"I love you." I whispered to him without even thinking about it. He stared at me with a surprised expression on his face.

"You realize what you just said?" he asked, staring down at me.

"I said it, didn't I?" I replied. He gave me a happy smile before he started leaning in to kiss me. It seemed like it was taking forever. Too long for his lips to touch mine.

"What the hell? Matt?!?! Get off my girlfriend!" I heard Johnny yell from the doorway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I took so long to update .
After a short fight with lung cancer, my grandpa passed away. I'm sad, but also relieved that he doesn't have to be in pain anymore..

and then after that I was just too lazy to update for a long time.
Also, sorry if it sucks. It's almost over tho. Please leave me some comments!