Sequel: C'est La Mort

Don't Tell Your Mom the Babysitter Was in My Bed

Porn

Yeah, you guessed it. I got the job! Most likely, Matt put in a good word for me or some shit. It was my first day of work and I wouldn't be doing much work at all, in Val's words. I get to meet the brat- I mean kid and I get to check out the house. Unfortunately, Matt wouldn't be there, he had some 'business to attend to'. No eye candy for me! I should really go on a diet, anyway!

"Hey Lacey!" Val greeted me, pulling me into a warm hug. It immediately made me feel welcome and at ease. 

"Valary! It's nice to see ya!" I replied. She smiled sweetly at me. 

"You too. And call me Val! Valary is my mother!" she told me, which made me wonder. 

"Really?" I asked. 

"Well, no. She's Christina, but you know what I mean." we both chuckled a bit. 

"Well this is the living room." I nodded and looked around. 

"That door leads to the kitchen. If you ever get hungry or thirsty, just go for it." she said, pointing to the door that Matt had went into to fix our drinks. I just nodded again. 

"That door," she said, pointing to a staircase that went down to a black door, "That goes into a basement. Matt doesn't want anyone down there. I'm not even allowed." she told me with a snort. 

"Wow. Okay." I almost suggested that he hid his dead bodies in there. I would have, had I knew Val better.

"That's the bathroom. You know what those are for." 

I then followed her upstairs. It was just as nice as the downstairs. 

"That door goes to the movie room. There's also a pool table in there if ya ever get bored. That's the playroom and there's the guest room." She told me, pointing to all the doors. We then left that hallway and went to the hallway straight across. 

"This is the master bedroom. AKA, Matt and Val's room!" she told me with a smile. She pushed the door open to give me a view. Everything was black and white with floral designs. It was beautiful. I was very envious but I'd never confess to it. 

"That's really nice." I told her, smiling. 

"Thank you." she told me before moving along. 

"There's the other bathroom. That's my office and there's Matt's weight room." She pointed to all the correct doors. 

"That's all, there's also a pool and hot tub in the back yard. Feel free to use it anytime...I mean, when you have some free time or something. You can even take Lyric swimming sometimes if you want. Make sure you both use sunblock, though. Sunburns suck." 

"Yeah, they really do. But who is Lyric?" I asked, I never heard of anyone by that name. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, Lyric is my son." she told me, smiling proudly. She always says 'my son' instead of 'Mine and Matt's son' or 'our son'...that's pretty odd. But in the end, I decided to forget about it. 

"Lacey, can I ask you something?" She said out of nowhere, which surprised me a little. 

"Yeah, of coarse." I told her. 

"Don't think I'm being rude or anything...I just have to ask..."

"Yeah, no. I understand, just ask me." I told her politely.  

"Are you single?" she asked me. It really surprised me. I hope she doesn't think that I'm after Matt. Because I'm definitely not. I suddenly wished that I was married or something. 

"Uh, no. I'm spoken for." I said with a huge smile, an attempt to sound smitten and fancy again. 

"Ah, nice! Who's the lucky guy?" she asked me. She seemed relieved. 

"His name is Brendan." I smiled like an idiot. I needed to sound as if I would never cheat on him. Because I wouldn't. 

"Aw. How long have you two been together?" she asked me. 

"Going on 4 years now." I lied. It's harder to cheat on or leave someone if you've been together that long! Bren and I have really only been together for a week and a half. That has to be some kind of record breaker for me!

"Oh well! That's grea-" she was cut off by someone. 

"Honey! I'm home!" I heard Matt yell from downstairs. Val chuckled at his line. 

"Come on. Matt's home." she said, motioning for me to follow her. I heard some dogs barking. I hope they have dogs! I love dogs! 

We walked down the staircase and down to where Matt was. I got excited when he was bent down, letting two large dogs off of their leash. They immediately ran to me. The largest one jumped on me, causing me to stumble backwards and then fall to the ground. I laughed at first and then I remembered where I was, causing me to blush. 

"Bella! Shadow!" Matt yelled and the dogs moved away from me and back to him. Val came and helped me to my feet. 

"I'm so sorry about that!" she told me, dusting me off a little. 

"It's cool. I love dogs." I told her, smiling. 

"Apparently these dogs love you too!" Matt told me, grinning widely.

"Yeah, I hope so! I know they're Bella and Shadow now, but which is which?" I asked him, sitting on my knees to pet the dogs, who immediately came to me, wagging their tails. 

"That one is Bella. That one is Shadow." he said, pointing to the right dogs. I pet them one last time and then stood back up. 

"Val, you wanna go get Lyric from daycare? I'll entertain the guest." He said, going over to her and planting a kiss on her mouth. 

"Yeah, I'll be back." She told me before leaving the house. 

"Val is a nice lady." I said aloud. 

"Yeah, that's just 'cuz you don't know her yet." he replied, smiling at me. 

"Oh." I said, looking down. I was hoping that she was nice all the time. 

"So where in California do you live?" he asked me, sitting down on the couch. 

"Santa Cruz." I answered truthfully. 

"Damn, that's far away." he said. I nodded at him. 

"I know." I said, nodding at him. 

"Are you sure you'll be able to do that every day?" he asked me. 

"I guess I'll have to." I told him. 

"You want to go for a swim?" he randomly asked me. 

"I would, but... I didn't bring my bikini or anything." I told him truthfully. 

"Not a problem. Wear one of Val's. She won't give a shit." he told me. I don't know why he wants to go swimming with me, but I want to get on his good side, so I won't decline. 

"Only if you insist." I told him. I sounded even more flirty than I meant to. He smirked. 

"Don't you wish I would?" he asked me. I blushed a little and looked down. This isn't like me!

"I do insist! Don't do that adorable blushing thing in front of me!" he told me, chuckling a bit. 

"I wasn't blushing!" I sounded a little offended. Aw, he thinks I'm adorable! No, Lace, shut up! He means it like 'kid adorable'!

"You totally were. Main bottom drawer in mine and Val's room. Now go! Change in the bathroom!" he told me, ushering me up the stairs. I had a feeling that he wanted to do it quickly before Val returns. Whatever 'it' may be. I really hope he doesn't come on to me, though. 

I walked into their room. I heard some moaning and groaning coming from the television. I let my curiosity take over and I turned around to see what was playing on the flat screen. Shit, that's porn. A guy and a girl were going at it like crazy. It looked kind of interesting so I stood there and watched it for a minute. 

"I see you like movies." someone said from the door way, causing me to jump. I blushed madly when I realized it was Matt. 

"Sorry, it just distracted me." I told him. I felt the blood in my cheeks go away. 

"It's cool. I see why it's distracting. It's my favorite one." he told me with a smirk. 

"We can watch this instead of swimming if you want." he told me, coming farther into the room. I just shrugged and plopped down on the edge of their bed. Aha! There's me!  He came and sat beside me. 

"Most girls don't like this shit. You're different than most girls." Matt commented as we gazed up at a man getting head on the television. This should be more awkward, but it isn't. 

"That's where you're wrong. Most girls DO like this shit. They just don't want you to know that. So, I'm just normal old Lacey." I corrected him. 

"I think it's hot." he smiled at me. I smiled a little back at the t.v.

"So what makes this one your favorite?" I asked him, crossing my legs. 

"I masturbate to this scene. Val won't blow me." So I guess that makes it his favorite. I blushed bright red again. 

"Goddamn the blushing! It's not like you've never masturbated before." he chuckled. I looked at the floor. I haven't. I remained silent. 

"You haven't!!!" he told me. I turned even redder and covered my face. 
He pulled my hand off of my face. 

"You should try it tonight! You'll love it!" he enthused. I was still blushing hardcore. 

"Uh...yeah...So Val won't blow you, huh?" I asked, trying to get the attention off of me. 

"No, she says it's disgusting! I think she's actually afraid of my dick!" we both chuckled. 

"Hell, we haven't had sex in like...8 months." he said, causing me to gasp a little. Who the hell could resist the walking sex god? Not that I would know. 

"I'm sorry. I know you probably don't want to hear all this shit." he apologized. 

"No! It's totally fine. We're bonding...in a weird way...but yeah, we are." I told him. He chuckled a little. 

"Shit! I hear Val. Go into the bathroom and stay for about 3 minutes." he ordered me. This confused me a bit, but I'll do as he says. 

"Think about me tonight." he told me, winking and heading out the door. 
♠ ♠ ♠
A little inappropriate. But who gives a shit?