Sequel: C'est La Mort

Don't Tell Your Mom the Babysitter Was in My Bed

Touring, Touring, it's Never Boring

About four and a half weeks had passed since Matt told me never to call him again. And I hadn't. Hell, I hadn't even seen him again. At first I felt like I wasn't going to be able to handle it, but with time, it seems as if it has gotten easier for me.   I'm getting stronger. I don't think about Matt every second anymore because I have forced him out of my mind, but sadly, he still remains in my heart. It is true that I miss him so much, but I won't allow myself to truly deal with that. I am smothering myself with Johnny, in hopes that he'll make me forget. Johnny and I have gotten much closer over these few weeks and I think that I'm actually starting to fall for the guy. He's a hopeless romantic and he's so sweet. He really has a huge heart. 

"Ya got everything packed, sweetheart?" Johnny asked, entering my room. His hair was neatly formed into a Mohawk and the gel in his hair was still wet. I'm usually not into Mohawks, but on Johnny, it looked amazing. 

"Yeah, babe." I replied running over to him and wrapping my arms tightly around his waist. I leaned up and placed a gentle kiss to his lips. He kissed me back just as gently, never even trying to deepen the kiss. He gently grazed his teeth against my bottom lip as he pulled away. He knew this was something that absolutely drove me crazy and he probably did it on purpose! 

"Ready?" he asked me, taking a step back to look me over. He seemed pleased with my looks and he gave me a satisfied smile. 

Ready for what, you ask? Tour. The guys are going on a six week tour to promote their new album. I was reluctant about going at first. That is until Johnny explained to me how short a six week tour really is. A six week tour would be nothing for them, as their normal tours usually last for up to six months. Another reason I'm reluctant to go is because I'm the only girlfriend that's going. The other girls don't want to spend six smelly weeks on a bus with a bunch of dudes. Johnny tells me it won't be too bad because they have the money to rent hotel rooms now. Okay, I can deal with that, but what about Matt? Is it going to be hard on me to have to see him every day again. I don't know yet. I do know that the word on the street is that Matt is seeing someone else now. Really? So soon? Zacky's big mouth broke the news to me on accident, because apparently Matt didn't want me to find out. Why the hell not? ... Johnny insisted on me going because he says that he'll miss me too much. But I seriously think that he doesn't trust me enough to let me stay in his house that long without him. He's too afraid that I'll get tired of waiting on him and leave...or find someone else...or something. 

"Yeah, I'm ready. Am I forgetting anything?" I asked, looking around. 

"No. Just don't forget Hollywood. He'll starve to death if we leave him." he told me, grabbing a few of my bags. I grabbed the rest and followed him downstairs where we both sat the luggage down in front of the door. 

"There's Matt now." Johnny announced, pointing out the window. A gray truck was pulling up in our driveway. Matt?!

"What? Why the hell is Matt picking us up?!" I asked in a panicky tone. I don't even know how I'm going to react to seeing him. 

"Relax. Brian was early so he asked Matt to pick us up since he, too was running a little late. Just be nice. Matt wants to get along with us, he really does. And I don't want to be fighting with him for six weeks." Johnny explained, looking down at me. I nodded at his words, thinking about how much sense they made. 

"It's okay, I'll be fine...I just want to make sure...that you're gonna be able to trust me around him now. You do realize I'm probably gonna have to be around him a little more." I said, giving him my most serious look. 

"Of course. I trust you unless you give me a reason not to. I don't have any reason not to trust you right now." he told me with a proud smile. I smiled back and gave him a light hug before Matt knocked impatiently on the door. 

"What's up, buddy?" Matt asked Johnny politely after Johnny pulled the door open for him. My heart skipped about 50 beats and I thought that I was about to faint or pass out or possibly die. Matt looked amazing, better even. His skin seemed to be glowing and he seemed happy and at ease. Is he really over me? That is something that I cannot bear to even ponder the answer to. 

"Not much, man, not much. Same shit." Johnny replied in a serious tone. I couldn't even move and I began to shake. I just stood there staring at Matt. Keep it together, Lacey, keep your shit together!

"Oh, Uh. Hi, Lacey. How are you?" he asked in a nervous voice. Maybe that's a good sign, a sign that says maybe he isn't over me. Wait, maybe that's not such a good thing. I'm trying to get over him and if not being together is hurting us so much, then I should probably wish him to be over me. Yeah. Please be over me, Matt. I don't want you to hurt anymore than I want myself to. I care about you too much. These are the things I wish I could say to him. 

"Hi, Matt, I'm okay. Thanks for asking." I replied politely in a quiet voice. Matt nodded at me and turned his head to look at Johnny as he spoke. 

"Man, help me get some of these bags if you don't care." Johnny said, picking up three bags. Matt picked up three bags, leaving me with only one. I got my one bag and followed behind them. 

"Lacey, baby, lock the door, please!" Johnny called back to me. I turned the lock until it locked and pulled the door shut behind me. We put the bags in the back of Matt's truck. I let Johnny sit up front and I sat in the back. As soon as we were about to pull out I remembered something. Hollywood!

"Shit! Johnny, Hollywood! Go get Hollywood!" I yelled before Matt had a chance to pull out. Matt pushed his breaks, stopping only a few inches away from where we started. 

"Dammit! I told you not to forget!" he complained, taking his seatbelt. 

"I'm sorry!" I replied, watching him jump out of the truck. All of the sudden I realized that me and Matt were alone together. Shit, I should've got the dog by myself. 

"Lace?" he asked, looking back at me. 

"Yeah?" I answered, almost afraid of what he was going to say. 

"Look, I don't want this to be awkward between us. We are adults. We can be friends." I nodded at his words before looking down. 

"So why didn't you bring your shiny, new girlfriend?" I asked him sarcastically with a smile. 

"Uh...how did...how did you...?" he trailed off in question of how I knew he had a girlfriend. 

"Zacky has a big mouth." I replied with a shrug. Before anything else could be said, Johnny got back into the truck with Hollywood in his arms. 

"Did Mommy forget you?" Johnny cooed to the dog while scratching him behind the ear. Matt gave him a questioning look, but I don't think he noticed. 

It didn't take us long to get to the bus after we left, especially since Matt was driving a little quicker than one was supposed to. Maybe he's eager to get away from me and Johnny. If he is, I don't blame him. The Barry boys were loading everyone's luggage. (That's how Johnny introduced them to me). 

"If you get your luggage mixed up, it's not our problem. For example, Matt, you simply forget to put your name on this bag here and you're stuck wearing Lacey, there's clothes for the rest of your tour." Matt Barry explained, making me blush a little. 

"Why the hell wouldn't we just trade bags back?" Matt asked, looking seriously at the man. 

"Because, man. She can sell your shit on eBay and buy back three times as many clothes as she had before." he said, pointing at me and letting out a chuckle. Matt glanced over at me. 

"Lacey wouldn't do that." he said, giving me a questioning look. 

"I dunno, Matt. Just depends on how much I like you that day." I joked with a shrug. He chuckled at my answer and took my bag from me to hand it to Jason Berry. 

"Just don't fuck up our luggage, boys." Matt warned them before turning around and leaving me. Johnny came up beside of me and wrapped his arms around me. 

"Everyone's saying goodbye to their girlfriends. Thank God I get to take mine." he whispered before pressing his lips to mine. I couldn't Push away the butterflies I felt in my stomach as he kissed me with all of the emotion he felt. He's in so in love with me. I wish I could return the same exact emotions. I just can't. I can only say that I am so lucky that someone loves me the way he does. He takes care of me, too. I really appreciate that. When I pulled away from him, I glanced behind him and saw Matt kissing some pretty red headed girl with so much emotion. I closed my eyes tightly shut, never wanting to see that ever again. It bothered me and it hurt me to see that. 

"Let's go inside." I told Johnny as I pulled him toward the tour bus. He obliged without a single word. 

"Lacey where's your tour bag?" he said, looking down at my hands. Shit, Matt took it and gave it to the Barry Bros and I forgot that it was my tour bag for when I'm in the bus. 

"Dammit! I gave it to the Barry Bros." I said, shaking my head. 

"What color is it?" he asked me as I noticed Brian and Zacky come in with their bags. 

"It's like a dark blue color." I told him, looking into his eyes. His eyes seemed more dull than usual. 

"I'll get it." he said, running out the door quickly.  Brian and Zacky came back out of the bunk room and sat down beside of me on the couch.  

"Hey." they said in unison. I laughed at their greeting and said 'hey' back. 

"So Lacey..." Zacky said, glancing over at Brian. Brian rolled his eyes and got up and left us alone. 

"So Zacky..." I replied back in the same manner.  He gave me a small smile before he began to talk. 

"Ya know...I didn't think you could do it." he said, raising his eyebrows at me. 

"Do what?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. 

"You should be an actress, ya know. You know what I'm talking about. Pretending to be in love with Johnny. While anyone who isn't blind and fucking clueless can tell that you're in love with Matt." he explained bluntly, giving me a deadly look with his piercing eyes. How could anyone ever lie to him. I shook my head, having nothing to say. 

"But what's worse is he feels the same damn way!" he said with a fake laugh at the end. 

"No, he's with red now. I wish your big mouth woulda told me her name." I jested, looking away from him. He chuckled at me. 

"You'll find out when you talk to Matt." he told me, turning around and looking out the window. I turned m attention to see what he was looking at. It was the new drummer kid, Arin and Brian horse playing around. 

"How...h...I don't plan on talking to Matt."

"Maybe not." he said with a smirk as Johnny came up and sat beside of us. 

"Maybe not, what?" he asked, looking between Zacky and I. 

"Zacky has a big fucking mouth." I spat, grabbing my bag out of his (Johnny's) hand and heading towards the bunks. I picked my own and threw the bag in there and I was turning around to go to the bathroom when I ran smack into someone. 

"Ummphh." I groaned before looking up to see who it was. Matt. Oh shit, think. What do I say?

"S...Sorry, Matt." I said in a low voice as I looked up at him. He gave me a polite smirk before he spoke. 

"It's okay...and stop blushing. It's nothing to be embarrassed about." he said, making me blush even more. 

"I know...I'm just so clumsy...Say, do you know how long it will be until our first stop?" I asked, forgetting completely about our incident. 

"Um...About four hours...I can't remember where though." 

"It doesn't matter. I'm just gonna sleep until we get there." he nodded at my words and then threw his bag in the bunk underneath mine. I gave him a questioning look. 

"What? This is always my bunk. Usually there's no one on top, though." I blushed at his choice of words and he chuckled. 

"What, did you think I chose it just because of you?" Okay, now he's starting to turn into a jerk. I threw my middle finger up at him before I turned around and went into the bathroom. I peed and when I came out I immediately hopped into my bunk. I took my iPod out of my pocket, put my headphones in and immediately fell asleep. 
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 had fun writing it, hope you had fun reading it.