Sequel: C'est La Mort

Don't Tell Your Mom the Babysitter Was in My Bed

Wardrobe Malfunction

"Baby...baby, wake up. We're here." I heard Johnny's voice. I pried my eyes open to see his face extremely close to mine. I pulled away and turned over. He had been laying with me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder. I sighed, loving the feeling of his comfort. I turned back around and buried my face in his chest as I snaked my arms around him. 

"Hey baby." I greeted him in a soft voice. I placed a soft kiss to his lips. He deepened the kiss and I obliged. The kiss went on for a minute or two until I pulled away. 

"At the hotel?" I asked, snuggling closer to his warmness. 

"Mhm. We gotta get a room." he said with a small smirk. 

"That we do." I agreed, looking over at him. He still had that goofy smirk on his face and he was staring at me. I raised my eyebrows as if it ask him why he was staring at me that way. 

"What?" he asked, the look never going away. 

"Uhm...if we're gonna go get a room, we have to get up."I explained to him in a 'duh' tone. He shook his head and snapped out of it. 

"Oh yeah. You're right...sorry." I chuckled at his seriousness. 

"No, no. I was just a little worried. But it's okay." I told him, wrapping my arms around him again. He patted my back and slowly moved away from me, sliding out of the bunk. I did the same. 

"Babe, you need me to get your other bag out of the back?" he asked as I grabbed my blue duffel bag. 

"Nah. I'll just use this one. I don't feel like waiting." I said with the wave of my hand. We stepped outside off of the bus and we were met with blistering heat. I sighed, hating the hotness. Usually it didn't bother me, but because I had just woken up from my nap, it was really bothering me. Luckily, it didn't take us even a minute to get inside. 

"Need a room." Johnny told the lady at the desk. I ignored what they were doing and sat down on the couch just about a foot from then. I ran my fingers through my hair, knowing that it was probably a mess. Then, I looked up to see Brian and Matt approaching us. They stood in between where I was sitting and where Johnny was standing. 

"Hey, man. We were coming to check on you two." Brian told Johnny. I couldn't help but to check Matt out from behind. He looked as if he was still working out. His ass was absolutely perfect. I shook my head and looked away, stopping myself from going any further. 

"Don't ever do that. We might have been fucking." Johnny said with a devilish smirk. 

"Johnny!" I complained about his vulgar language. The type of language that I wouldn't have minded about six months ago. I have changed a lot. Matt and Brian chuckled and I had to wonder if it was fake for Matt. Part of me wanted him to be jealous of that, and part of me didn't want him to be. 

"What?" he asked with an innocent look on his face. I just rolled my eyes and looked away. Brian plopped down beside of me on the couch. 

"Hey Lacey." he greeted me with a polite smirk. I smiled widely at him. It's weird how I used to really dislike him and now I'm beginning to like the guy. 

"Hey Brian. What's up?" I asked, forgetting about Johnny's rude remark. 

"Not much...I just wanted to see if you wanted to party with us tonight." 

"Did you ask Johnny?" I asked, looking up at my boyfriend. 

"Yeah, we all talked about it earlier. Zacky, Johnny, nor Arin want to have any fun tonight."

"Well, why?" I asked, scrunching my eyebrows together. That's weird. 

"They don't want to have a hangover when we do our first show on tour. It's in the morning..." he explained, trailing off. 

"Why'd you ask me? No offense, I'm just wondering why you'd want to party with me."

"I dunno. Just to get to know you better, I guess. Also, two people parties usually suck." he said with a shrug. 

"Ohh. So it would just be me, you and Matt." 

"Yeah, in my room. Room 227." he nodded. 

"Why don't you just go to a club?"I asked him, glancing over at Matt. 

"DAMMIT JUST COME PARTY WITH US!" he said with a huge smile on his face. 

"Okay, okay! I gotta talk to John Boy first." I told him, looking up to see him and Matt approaching us. 

"Speakin' of the devil." Brian said with a smirk. 

"Ya ready Lace?" he asked, handing me a plastic key card. I nodded, getting up and walking towards the elevators with Johnny. 

"See ya guys." I said glancing at Matt who was now sitting next to Brian- where I was sitting before. 

"What was that about?" Johnny asked as we stepped into our room. 

"Oh, you mean Brian? He invited me to party with them." 

"Well are you going to?" he asked, seeming a little too aggressive about it. 

"Uhh...Is it cool with you?" I asked, throwing my bag on the bed. 

"Um...I don't know."

"What do you mean? Either you're not cool with it or you are. Would it bother you if I went?"

"To party with your ex and horny ass Brian?! Yes it kinda would." he replied sarcastically, pulling his shirt off. 

"My ex?! Me and Matt didn't date! We never even had sex! You know this!" I said, throwing my hands up. He shook his head before he replied. 

"Oh like that even matters!" he yelled. 

"It matters to me. If you don't trust me, then maybe this relationship was a mistake." I told him exactly how I felt rather than just giving up the fight. 

"No, you know what was a mistake?! Taking a second glance at your slutty ass!" he yelled angrily. I stared at him in awe, not believing that he just said that to me!

"Ya know, John. I am a lot of things, but I am not a slut. You wanna know what I really am? Sick of your shit!" I said, grabbing my bag and walking into the bathroom. I will take a shower and I'll go to the party. Fuck Johnny. 

I stripped off all of my clothes and turned the water on. I made sure the temperature was as hot as I could get it before I bravely hopped in.  I was too pissed to care how hot the water was. I washed my hair and lathered soap onto my skin while thinking about everything. 

I can't believe that Johnny doesn't trust me. In some ways I don't really blame him, but then again I do. I mean, I haven't even so much as muttered the name Matt in four weeks. I have dedicated all of my time to Johnny. Trying to be the best girlfriend to him that I could be. I basically chose him over Matt. If I decided right now that I wanted Matt and would rather be with him, then I would break up with Johnny first. I wouldn't cheat on him or anything. But the thing is, I sort of do want to be with Matt. I was just afraid that he didn't really love me. And now it's too late. He's over me and he's with her. The red head. It is like I really want to say something bad about her, but I can't because I don't know her. She is probably great, though. I really hope she makes him happy. The way I hope Johnny will make me happy when I finally get over Matt. If I ever do. But maybe Johnny really isn't right for me either. He doesn't trust me at all and he even tried to tell me some bullshit about how he doesn't have a reason not to trust me. Have I ever gave him one reason not to trust me? No, and especially not since he said that. I mean, I did kiss Matt a few times while we were dating, but he doesn't know about it and he never will. But I was never sexually unfaithful...and to me that's more important. I'll never kiss another man now, though. I'm all for Johnny now...If we can work things out. If he can learn to trust me. 

I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I decided to just let my hair go all natural today...well I have to because I left all of my hair styling shit on the bus. I opened my bag to find some comfy clothes. What the fuck is this?! This is men's clothes! I looked through them trying to figure out who's clothes they were when I found a Guns N Roses shirt. All of the other shirts were cut off in the sleeves and there were also ball shorts and men's cologne...Not to mention the boxers... They're  Matt's fucking clothes. It's Matt's bag, too! Ugh! I am going to kill me some Berry Brothers. I guarantee it was Matt Berry. Now I have absolutely no clean clothes. What will I wear? Just a towel? There's no fucking way! I have no choice but to wear Matt's clothes. I sighed before slipping into some of his ball shorts and his GNR shirt. Then I nervously came out of the bathroom, hoping Johnny wouldn't get pissed that I was wearing Matt's clothes. But when I looked around, Johnny wasn't even there. Good. I needed to see someone and ask them what room Matt Berry was in so I can go kick his ass. But I don't know any of the guys' room numbers. Shit! Oh wait, yeah I do. Brian's. He's in room 227, which is only two doors down. I stormed out of the room and went straight to room 227. I knocked impatiently and I heard Brian inside. 

"I'm comin', comin'! Shit!" he complained before he pulled the door open. He blinked when he saw it was me. 

"Oh, it's you. Hey Lacey...You're a little early if you're here for the party." he informed me with a sheepish grin. I rolled my eyes at his obvious stupidity. He thinks I'd go to a party like this?!

"Where the fuck is Matt Berry?!?!" I asked angrily, not wanting to fuck around. 

"Uh...why?" he asked, scrunching his eyebrows up at me. 

"Just look at me! Tell me where the fuck he is!" I yelled, getting even angrier. 

"Um! Room 224!" he yelled back nervously. I turned around and started towards that room. 

"Don't tell him I told you!" Brian yelled after me before I heard him shut his door. I banged on Matt Berry's door five or six times before he swung it open, causing me to almost hit him in the face with my fist. 

"What the devil are you doing here?" he asked me, giving me a questioning look. 

"Just so you know, this is not fucking funny!" I told him, pointing down at my clothes. He looked down at my clothes and remained serious for about ten seconds before he burst out laughing. 

"Fuck you, Berry!" I said turning around quickly. Once again, I ran smack into someone. I looked up to see who it was and surprise! Once again, it was Matt. He immediately looked down at what I was wearing, causing me to blush. 

"Uh...are you wearing my clothes?" he asked, seeming pretty confused. 

"Fucking Matt Berry!" I yelled. I then heard Matt Berry close his door and lock it. I chuckled a bit inside. 

"Huh?" he asked, seeming even more confused. 

"He did this!" I pointed in the direction of Matt Berry's door and pushed past him. I need to go outside and get my clothes...as comfortable as Matt's are...
♠ ♠ ♠
I might've spelled Berry wrong in the last chapter. Idk. Idk if it's Berry or Barry. Can't remember. Oh well fuck it. Thanks for all the great comments and all 323 subscribers.