Sequel: C'est La Mort

Don't Tell Your Mom the Babysitter Was in My Bed

What's Wrong

"Hey, we were gonna go swimming. Want to join?" he asked, acting casual. This seemed to please Val because she moved forward to choose a bathing suit. 

"You need a bathing suit, Lacey?" she asked politely. I just smiled back and nodded. 

"Please." I said as she handed me a green bathing suit. It was only a one piece, but that didn't bother me the slightest bit. I also believe she did it so Matt couldn't see my body...which personally, I didn't mind either. I then thanked her and went to the bathroom to change. When I was finished changing, I checked my hair and make up in the mirror, which looked great. I added some pink lip gloss and finally I exited the bathroom. 

"Ya ready?" Matt asked as I walked out into the hall. I just nodded in response. I couldn't help but notice how amazingly sexy he was in just swim trunks. He had the perfect body-covered in tattoos- and it turned me on a little. I tried to make it not so obvious that I was checking him out, which, behold my success, I did. He didn't say anything and I just followed him outside where Val was already in the pool. Matt dove in the pool without hesitation as I stood there for a moment, gaining some nerve to enter the cold water. 

"It's warm." Matt said as he resurfaced in the water. He looked up at me, with his hand acting as a visor above his eyes to block the sun. 

"It is?" I questioned. 

"How could it not be? It's 100 degrees out here!" Val said in a whiny voice that annoyed me a little. I just shrugged and stepped slowly into the water. It was way warmer than I had expected it to be, but it was nice. 

"Where is Lyric?" Matt asked as I settled into the pool. 

"He begged to stay with aunt Michelle again."

"I wonder why." Matt mumbled.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Val asked in an offensive tone. She was clearly offended by his words. 

"Well, I mean, we've been arguing like every night. Can't really blame the little guy, can you?" Matt told her, slightly glancing at me as if he'd just remembered my presence. 

"Well, maybe if you weren't such an aggressive, horny, asshole all the time."

"Maybe if you weren't a prude little bitch all the time. I haven't had any in months!" he complained to her. 

"That's because you get too fucking rough and I don't like it." she told him. I looked down into the water and pretended to not hear their argument.

"I think you're just afraid of my dick...I'm actually starting to think that you're more into girls. Is that why you hired Lacey? No offense, Lacey." he spat and then looked at me. 

"Um...I think I'm just gonna go..." I told him. I felt extremely awkward. 

"That's not necessary because I'M leaving." she said angrily, making her way out of the pool. Matt and I both watched until she was gone without saying a word. Matt finally looked away and leaned up against the pool and sighed. 

"I'm sorry you had to hear that." Matt said finally looking up at me. 

"It's fine." I said and looked up at the sky. It was the prettiest blue color I've ever seen. The clouds momentarily blocked the sun and I felt a cool, refreshing breeze. I then looked back over at Matt who now had his head in his hands. I sighed and walked over beside of him. I pulled his hands away from his face, making him look up at me. 

"Matt, you're alright. You guys will get through this." I told him. I lightly held onto his hands still. He just shook his head. 

"I don't know, Lacey. All we ever do is just argue."

"Is it just about the sex?" I asked him. I didn't want to pry, but if it's just about sex, then they could easily overcome it. 

"No. It's about everything." he told me with a sad expression. I didn't even know what to say so I just pulled him into a hug and gently rubbed his back. He then pulled away from me and took me by surprise by pressing his lips to mine. I was stunned by this and it took me a moment to respond. After a moment, I realized what was going on and pulled away from him completely. 

"What's wrong?" he asked me in a raspy voice. 

"We can't do that, Matt. I have a boyfriend and you're MARRIED!" I told him, stepping out of the pool. He was quickly following behind me. 

"But, you kissed me back, that has to count for something." he argued. 

"Maybe it's the fact that when my BOYFRIEND kisses me, I kiss back and USUALLY, my boyfriend is the only one who kisses me!" I told him before I ran inside his house. He wasn't following me anymore. I grabbed my clothes and rushed outside to my car. I'm going home. 

I can NOT fall for Matt. He is just confused right now and if I fall for him then I'll just get my heart broken. 
♠ ♠ ♠
You ain't seen nothing yet.