The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 1

It was the night of January 18th, 2008, and Kalyn and Ariel were getting ready for a The Used concert. Kalyn had scored some tickets off the radio and she decided that she would drag Ariel along with her. Well, she didn’t have to really drag, because when Ariel herd, she jumped up and down screaming Dan Whiteside’s name at least 500 times. After she calmed down, Kalyn told her it was that night and they stared to get ready!

“Dan, Dan, I love Dan...” Ariel sang to herself loudly as they got ready.

“QUINN, QUINN, QUINN!” Kalyn screamed over her…

“BERT, BERT, BERT!” Came the reply. Kalyn huffed to herself, then screamed

“JEPH!” It was silent for a moment, as Ariel had seemed to have given up. Kalyn smiled to herself over her victory, before hearing

“FRANKIERO!” From down the hallway. She quickly walked into the room in which Ariel was and cocked her head

“He’s not in The Used!” Kalyn said, holding her sides to contain the laughter that was about to burst out of her tummy.

“Yes, but he’s hot.” Ariel said, looking through the piles of cloths she was searching, hoping to find a nice, decent shirt. She decided on a regular black The Used shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.

“You think Quinn will take his cloths off tonight?” Kalyn asked as she made her way back to her room.

“Well, he said he does on his birthday, so I’m guessing he will!” Ariel screamed back, taking a few looks over herself in the long mirror.

“Yeah. That means we have to get in the front. I have to see how big he is” Kalyn said, as a small smile pulled on the sides of her lips.

“Yeah. Me too!” Ariel agreed.

“ARIEL!” Kalyn snapped.

“I-I mean, t-to see… I-if he’s g-good enough for you!” She stumbled.
“Nice save” Kalyn laughed, walking back into Ariel’s room to check herself over in the mirror. “Do I look over-dressed?”

“Nah.” Ariel said “You look great!”

“Awesome. You too!” Kalyn said, checking herself once again before applying more eyeliner to her already raccoon resembling lids.

“Kay! Let’s go” Kalyn screeched, running to the car.

“I call shotgun!” Ariel screamed, locking the door to their house behind her.

“Well, duh! I’m driving dumb ass!” Kalyn giggled, sliding into the driver’s side of the car. Ariel slid in also as Kalyn started the car and they were on their way.
It wasn’t long before Kalyn slowed down and turned into a Taco Bell.

“Kalyn! What are you doing? I need Dan! I need him!” Ariel screamed.

“They’re gonna be hungry” Kalyn replied before turning into the drive-through.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i had to put this story back up. THANKS A WHOLE FUCKIN' LOT MIBBA !