The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 11

Kalyn and Jeph finally made it back to the rest of the group who were talking. Quinn had now joined them, and was sitting down beside Bert. They completely stopped when they saw Kalyn and Jeph run in. Jeph dropped her and she smiled, thanking him. Quinn squinted his eyes at her and looked away quickly. Kalyn shook it off and walked over next to Ariel.

“HI!” She beamed to her friend.

“Hey,” Ariel smiled “You got Chex mix?”

“Yeah I did,” Kalyn said “Jeph gave me the money”

“I knew she wanted it,” Jeph laughed sitting down beside her.

“So, Are you two dating or something?” Quinn asked coldly

“No, are you done being a bastard or something?” Kalyn hissed. No one wanted to fuck with Kalyn. She would fight back.

“NO! NOT YET!” Quinn snapped.

“GOD, QUINN! WHY DON’T YOU STICK A FUCKING-”

“-Kalyn!” Ariel cut in, making her stop, mid-sentence

“Yeah?”

“What were you about to say?” Kalyn stood to her feet

“I was about to tell this mother fucker off, that’s what I was about to say!”

“Bring it!”

“FUCKER!”

“WHORE!”

“QUINN YOU…YOU…” Kalyn bit her lip and sat down next to Jeph, crossing her arms.

“That’s what I thought, slut bag” Quinn mumbled. Kalyn stood up and walked over to Quinn.

“Can I help you?” He asked coldly. Kalyn didn’t say anything, just punched him. Hard.

“THAT’S WHAT YOU GET, MOTHER FUCKER. ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS BE NICE TO YOU! I DIDN’T WANT TO BREAK YOURE HEART BECAUSE I LIKE YOU TOO! I REALLY FUCKING LIKE YOU AND- “Kalyn was quickly cut off by Quinn’s lips attaching to hers, pulling her forward, And pressing her harder against Quinn.

They continued to kiss like this for a while, everyone watching them. But they didn’t care. Quinn slid his tongue across her bottom lip and Kalyn opened, wrapping her arms around his neck.

“YOU GUYS! WE’RE STILL HERE!” Ariel shouted

“Then…Leave” Kalyn mumbled through their kissing. Ariel huffed and they pulled Quinn and Kalyn away from each other.

“That was a mean thing to do!” Kalyn mumbled.

“Agreed,” Quinn smiled, and Kalyn rolled her eyes to the ceiling, smiling too.

Jeph was sitting on the floor, staring at both of them. He couldn’t believe it. Kalyn had played him. She made him like her more, and then she made out with Quinn. She had broken his heart.

Jeph stood up and walked out. Saying nothing, not telling anyone. He just walked out. There was nothing else to say. Nothing else to try. Kalyn was Quinn’s property now, and that was final. He sat down on the floor and rested his head in his hands.

“Jeph?” The voice was recognizable

“What?”

“Why are you out here?” Kalyn asked, cocking her head to the side.

“Why do you care?”

“Jeph, please not you! Seriously! Can I not fucking keep two guys! No, that sounded wrong! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! I fucking want to be your friend Jeph, and I want to date Quinn…And apparently there is something wrong with that!!”

“No, no there isn’t.” Jeph mumbled, pushing himself up. “There’s noting wrong with it.”

“Good,” Kalyn smiled, hugging him “Jeph?”

“Yeah?”

“Best friends forever?”

“Forever,”