The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 13

Ariel smiled as she saw Kalyn making coffee on the tour bus in the morning. She quickly ran up beside her, trying not to laugh. Kalyn would squint in pain every time she would move her legs.

“So, how was your first time?” Ariel laughed, pouring herself some coffee and sitting down on one of the sofas.

“Shut the fuck up, I’m in pain!” Kalyn said, walking over and sitting down beside her with a hiss.

“So…How are you and Dan?” Kalyn asked, trying to change the subject to something that didn’t involve the sharp shooting pain in her thighs.

“Good. I really like him,” Ariel said, sipping her coffee.

“You really like the sex too, don’t you?”

“YES!” Ariel said, smiling.

Just then Quinn walked in. Kalyn smiled, prompting herself up, and not succeeding. Quinn smiled, walking over and pushing his lips to her head, before going and making himself some coffee. Kalyn continued to watch, biting her lip.

“In pain?” Quinn interrupted her thoughts.

“Ha, yeah I am. Thanks for asking…” Kalyn said sarcastically.

“So Kalyn…” Ariel started “Upset about his tiny penis?”

Quinn practically choked on his coffee at this.

“Actually, I didn’t even care…” Kalyn said “Are they supposed to be big?”

Ariel laughed, pulling Kalyn into a hug and then letting her go…

“You have so much to learn, kiddo.”

“DON’T CALL ME KIDDO!” Kalyn said, crossing her arms across her chest.

It was then that they noticed the time… It was almost 6 o’ clock at night. They were all so worn out [from the concert the night before and in Kalyn and Quinn’s case…other things] that they had woken up late.

“OH OH OH! CAN I MAKE DINNER?” Kalyn asked, as everyone else strode into the room.

“Uh yeah…” Jeph said smiling.

~

“Nacho cheesy twisty O’s from a can?” Ariel asked looking down.

“Yeah, she burnt all the toaster strudels” Quinn said, signing before eating a noodle.

“YOU SWORE YOU WOULDN’T TELL!” Kalyn hissed across the table.

“Sorry,” Quinn said.