The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 14

“Ariel, may I talk to you in private?” Quinn asked, pulling her away from the dishes she was doing. He took her into the bunk room and shut the door behind him.

“Yeah, what do you want to know Quinny-pants?” Ariel asked, laughing at the nickname she had just given him.

“I think….I think I’m in….In….love with Kalyn”

“Holy shit!” Ariel quickly covered her mouth with her left hand and her eyes widened “SERIOUSLY? YOU? QUINN ALLMAN?”

“I know. I never thought that I would fall in love with anyone this fast, but there is just something that I can’t explain. I…..I want to marry her. I want to love her.”

“You loved her last night.” Ariel laughed.

“SERIOUSLY ARIEL, I wouldn’t have told you if I wanted you to laugh. I need your help, seriously.”

“What?” Ariel asked, tilting her head to the side just like a little puppy dog.

“I need you to help me find out how to tell her.” Quinn said.

“Honestly, how long have you two been dating?” Ariel asked.

“Officially? One day.” Quinn said, putting his hands in the pockets of his brown jeans, his hair hanging in his face as it was tilted downward.

“Wow. That could be a little creepy for her if you tell her now,” Ariel said “But that’s just my point of view. Maybe you should do something that’s super romantic, and then tell her at the end of the night. You know, butter her up, give her presents, and then tell her.”

“No,” Quinn said “Quinn Allman is no romantic”

“Well then,” Ariel said “I guess she can always hook up with that Jonas Brother. You know, considering she’s met him and they went on a date. But whatever, you know? She can be smitten with Joe… If you don’t want to do this. Then she’ll be happy living with the Jesus Jonas Brothers.”

“S-she doesn’t like him, though. Does she?” Quinn asked, his eyes in shock.

“Yeah, she does. So….just FYI.” Ariel said, walking off.

Quinn sat down on his bunk and imagined the love of his life with a Jonas Brother. In his mind, she was happy and rich and….holy and he couldn’t touch her….or kiss her or do anything to her. He lived on the streets, because the Jonas brothers out sold them and The Used failed.

“NO!” Quinn screamed, running into the “family room” of the tour bus.

“KALYN ELIZABETH!” Kalyn’s head shot around as she turned to look at Quinn.

Quinn didn’t waste any time. He grabbed her hand and pulled her up, kissing her. Kalyn could feel her heartbeat increase as his hands road down her back to her hips. As he pulled away from her, she took a deep breath, her eyes wide.

“Kalyn, I love you.” Quinn said, pushing hair back from her eyes. Kalyns jaw dropped.

“Quinn….I….I love you too”

And that was all Jeph needed to hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)