The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 16

Everyone decided to go out to Starbucks after the show that night. Ariel and Dan were holding hands, walking down the road, while Kalyn was being carried by Quinn. She jumped down and wrapped her arms around him.

“Quinners, you should gain some weight,” Kalyn laughed “I can wrap my arms around your wait one and a half times. You’re crazy skinny.”

“I’m fine Kalyn,” Quinn laughed, pulling his girlfriend in front of him and giving her a kiss “Really.”

“Whatever Mary-Kate Olsen.” Kalyn said, jumping on Jeph’s back. Quinn laughed, making his way up to Bert, who was walking alone.

“Isn’t she something?” Quinn laughed.

“Yeah, especially in bed! OHH BURN!” Bert said, running up to Ariel and Dan. Quinn laughed. Jeph and Kalyn were ahead of the others by a long shot, so Jeph took him off her back and sat her down beside him.

“Man,” Kalyn mumbled “I don’t want to walk.” Ariel came up next to her and started to laugh.

“Kalyn, you’re going to get a disease from sitting on the cement.”

“Well, I don’t want to walk.”

“Walk or Aids. Your choice.”

“QUINN! PICK ME UP AND CARRY ME!” Kalyn screamed.

Quinn laughed and picked her up and took her into Starbucks and sat her down at a table. He kissed her cheek and sat down next to her. Kalyn was laughing hysterically and Quinn was watching her. Ariel ran over and looked at Quinn.

“What the hell is wrong with her?”

“No clue”

“Well are you going to stop her from laughing?”

“Don’t plan on it.”

“KALYN SHUT UP!” Ariel screamed.

“Okay,” Kalyn laughed “but tell Dan his fly’s down.”

“DAN!” Ariel screamed across Starbucks “XYZ PDQ!” They all started bursting out laughing. Ariel continued to laugh as she walked away.

“Kalyn….Want to go get drunk?” Quinn asked.

“Nope. I’m off drinking for a while. Two beers and I want to give out blowjobs.”

“Kalyn,” Quinn laughed “Would you like two beers?”

“Would you like to stop being such a pervert?”

“Nope.”

Dan then walked over and handed Kalyn and Quinn their Soy Lattes with five pumps of classic. Kalyn took a drink of hers and smiled. They all walked out of Starbucks with their coffees and happy expressions on their face.

Ariel and Dan planned to take over the bus that night, but everyone said no to their sexcapade, so they decided they would have sex outside of the bus. They didn’t want anyone to know though. They walked over to a patch of grass and started to take their cloths off.

Dan laughed and started to kiss Ariel. Ariel started moaning and he kissed his way down her chest and back up. Dan thrust into her and Ariel screamed as they continued to have sex. Just then Quinn walked up.

“Dan, Kalyn wont give me back my juice bo- WHAT THE HELL?!”

“Ohai.” Ariel laughed.

“KALYN!” Quinn yelled retreating back into the bus.