The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 18

“So where are we staying?” Kalyn asked as the bus had pulled them into a parking lot.

“Here.” Jeph said, as he slid out of the car.

Kalyn nodded, looking at the huge hotel.

~~

“So I got us this room,” Quinn smiled, opening the door “You like it?”

“Are you kidding me? It’s beautiful!” Kalyn smiled, sitting on the bed.

“I’m glad you like it.” Quinn shut the door behind him, but not before putting the ‘Do not disturb’ sign on the outside. He walked over to the bed and sat next to Kalyn.

“So,” Kalyn said, trying to start a conversation “I hear that Dan and Jeph are saying that you’re a Flea infested, Goodwill smelling homo.”

“WHAT?!”

“Yup. But I have to agree with them on the Goodwill part.”

“Kalyn, do I smell like old people?”

“Nope. Plus, I would like to way you smelt even if you did smell like old people.” She smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

Quinn took it as an opportunity and attached his lips with hers one more time, pushing her back on the bed. Kalyn giggled, pecking his lips before he kissed down her neck and back up to her lips. She moaned a little, biting her lip. Quinn smiled, biting down on her ear lobe.

“Quinn, don’t do that, you know it makes me crazy!” Kalyn breathed.

“I want you crazy.” Quinn mumbled, working on her shirt. Kalyn sat up and helped him slide it off as she pulled off his.

“Fuck me.” Were the words that came out of Kalyn’s mouth.

“Mkay.” Quinn breathed in her ear, making her shiver.

He then went down and started to undo her pants. She pulled them off and he pulled his off.

“Quinn.” She moaned.

He pulled off her bra, kissing his way down her chest. He then pulled her panties down. Quinn then took his off, kissing her back up and finally meeting her lips.

“I love you.” He smiled.

“Quinn…I don’t want to ‘make love’ okay? We did that the first time. I want to fuck.” Kalyn said.

“Really? Like, call you dirty names and shit?” She nodded “Okay then.”

He started kissing lines down her stomach until he reached the bottom of her torso. He looked up at her, questioning without saying anything. She nodded and he started to eat her out.

“FUCKING HELL, QUINN!” Kalyn screamed, bucking her hips. He smiled, licking it. He finished up and came back to her face. She grabbed his head, pulling him in a kiss. He moaned, wrapping his hands around her waist. Kalyn flipped them so that she was on top of him.

She continued to make her way down his stomach. When she got to his penis she looked up at him, raising her eyebrows.

“JUST FUCKING DO IT!” Quinn screamed. Kalyn nodded, sucking him.

“KALYN!” Quinn screamed, bucking. She smiled, pulling back before he came.

She smiled.

“You’re a fucking bitch.” Quinn shot “How am I supposed to go off?!”

“Do it yourself.” Kalyn said, watching him.

“Like, masturbate?!” She nodded “You have a very kinky side.”

“Yes. Now embrace it.” Quinn huffed, finishing the job.

After he was finished, he pushed Kalyn down on the bed. She smiled as he thrust into her. She screamed and closed her eyes.

“You like that?” Quinn asked. Kalyn nodded her head.

“Harder.” She ordered. He did as he was told and went harder, her nails digging into his back.

“Come on you dirty little whore.” Quinn panted. He saw a faint smile make its way on her face. He thrust harder as her nails dug in his back once more. His back was burning like hell, but he didn’t care.

“Kalyn,” He moaned “H-Hey Kalyn…”

“H-huh?”

“I’m not using a condom.”

“I know. I’m on the pill.”

“Oh, Okay.”

“Don’t worry baby.” She smiled, kissing him. They continued to “do it” Until they both came, flopping down on the covers. Quinn was face down on the bed, and Kalyn was laying on her back.

“Shit. Quinn you’re bleeding.”

“I am?”

“Yeah.”

“Where?”

“Your back!” Kalyn screeched.

“Oh, it’s fine,” Quinn mumbled “The marks of love.”

Kalyn smiled, kissing his head.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” He smiled.

~

“YEAHHHHH! KAROKE!” Bert screamed, running down the hotel hallway and into Kalyn and Quinn’s room.

“So we’re going then?” Kalyn asked. They were still getting ready, because Bert wanted to go do something.

“Quinn, how did you get those marks on your back, man? They look bad.” Bert asked. Kalyn blushed something ungodly.

“Uh…I uh…”

“I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!” Ariel giggled.

“Shut up!” Kalyn hissed “Let’s go.”

~

“I wanna sing!” Kalyn smiled “OHOHOHOHOH! DO THEY HAVE DEMI LAVATO?!”

“Come to think of it, I’ve never heard you sing.” Quinn shook his head.

“Okay next up is…Kalyn.” The announcer spoke.

They all applauded as she walked up on stage and the music started.

“How does she know that you love her?
How do you show her you love her?
How does she know that you really, really, truly, love her?

It's not enough to take the one you love for granted
You must remind her or she'll be inclined to say

How do I know, he loves me?
How do I know, he's mine?
Does he leave a little note to tell you, you are on his mind?
Send you yellow flowers when the sky is gray?

He'll find a new way to show you, a little bit everyday.
That's how you know, that's how you know, he's your love.

Everybody wants to live happily ever after
Everybody wants to know true love is true

How do you know, he loves you?
How do you know, he's yours?
Does he take you out dancing just so he can hold you close?
Dedicate a song with words meant just for you?

He'll find his own way to tell you, with the little things he'll do
That's how you know, that's how you know, he's your love.

He's your love
How do you know?
How do you know?

How does she know you that love her?
How do you show her you love her?
How does she know that you really, really, truly, love her?

That's how you know he's true
Because he'll wear your favorite color just so he can match your eyes.
Rent a private picnic by the fire glow, oh.

His heart will be yours forever, something everyday will show
That's how you know, that's how you know
That's how you know, that's how you know, he's your love.”

“Oh my God.” Quinn mumbled.

“Dude, you’re so lucky she’s sucking you, man.” Bert said.

“DON’T TALK ABOUT HER THAT WAY!” Ariel said, hugging Kalyn when she came off the stage.

“You were amazing.” Quinn mumbled “Why didn’t you tell me you could sing?”

“Um, because I didn’t think it was important.”

“Well it is so HAHA!”

“Okayyy…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ariel, you and Dan will do it in teh near future.