The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 23

Kalyn and Quinn continued to get ready in their room, finding random clothes and showing the other, getting their approval. Quinn held up a yellow and brown plaid shirt and a pair of ripped pants, raising his eyebrows up in a questioning position. Kalyn shook her head quickly, pulling out a grey shirt and a black vest and tight jeans. Quinn nodded and Kalyn smiled, walking over to him. She lightly connected her lips with his, wrapping her hands around his neck. He slowly kissed back, his arms around her waist, as they were both swaying.

Kalyn pulled away, walking over to the dresser and putting on her iPod speakers. A song that Quinn didn’t recognize was playing through the speakers. “What’s this?” He asked, scrunching his eyebrows together. Kalyn laughed, “It’s a High School Musical 3 song. Just feel the atmosphere, okay?” Quinn nodded and smiled, showing his teeth. Kalyn walked up to him and landed her lips on his once again, and wrapping her arms around his neck. Quinn reacted the same, swaying to the music that was now playing.

Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close, and take one step
Keep your eyes, locked on mine
And let, the music be your guide


Quinn closed his eyes, their lips still attached. It felt nice to kiss Kalyn and feel the actual love in the kiss. Passion and lust was normal for them, but he preferred this more. There was no tongue involved, and their lips were just touching lightly, but he felt so much love in that one kiss. Kalyn’s eyes closed also, she dared not to disconnect their lips, but in the need for air, laid her head on Quinn’s chest. Her hands slid to the lower part of his back and she swayed with him.

“Hey Quinn have you seen my h- Aw, Ariel.” Dan said, watching them “Look how cute that is!” Ariel looked in the room, seeing the two hold each other. Quinn looked over at Dan mouthing ‘under your bed’ and softly kissing Kalyn on the head. Dan nodded and closed the door, leaving the two to be alone. Kalyn pulled back from the embrace and wiped a tear away from her eye.

“Kalyn, are you okay?” Quinn asked. Kalyn nodded, trying to hide the fact that she was crying. “I’m fine Quinn, really.” He nodded, stripping off his shirt and changing into his plaid one as Kalyn sat on the bed, stripping off her pants and putting on the others. They were both soon changed and they walked to Ariel and Dan’s room to get them.

“Hey come on you guys!” Kalyn screamed as she knocked on the door. Ariel opened and put her earrings on, getting Dan and shutting the door. They got Bert and Jeph and were on their way.

They pulled into a club that was not really packed with people, but wasn’t vacant either. Ariel and Dan held hands, pulling out of the car while Kalyn and Quinn got out separately, all of them walking into the club. The music was loudly playing and they all went to get a drink. Kalyn downed a few shots and grabbed Ariel, going to the middle of the dance floor, dancing.

“Damn,” Dan said to Quinn over the music “What were you and Kalyn doing when we walked in earlier?” Quinn took a swig of his beer and sat it down, leaning against the bar. “I don’t know, but I liked it.” Dan laughed, sipping his beer and going out into the dance floor.

After dancing with both Kalyn and Ariel, Dan and the girls walked back to the bar. “Have fun?” Quinn asked Kalyn. She smiled, scrunching up her nose. “I did, and you should come dance with me!” Quinn shook his head and Kalyn frowned “Please Quinners?” He smiled, taking a chug of his drink and handing it to Dan, walking on the dance floor with his girlfriend.

Quinn moved to the music, but not really dancing. Kalyn laughed. “You don’t know how to dance!” Quinn acted appalled, putting his hand over his heart. Kalyn smiled. A slow song began to play and Kalyn bit her lip, just standing there. Quinn laughed, knowing what she wanted. “Can I have this dance?” Quinn asked. Kalyn nodded, wrapping her arms around his neck.

“Somehow I feel like we’ve done this before,” Quinn joked. Kalyn laughed along with him and they swayed until the music went off. They walked back to the table where Ariel and Dan were sitting with Bert and Jeph and sat down. Ariel and Dan were pretty much drunk to the point of doing anything with each other and were making out.

“Ew you guys, get a room!” Bert giggled, throwing a napkin at them. Ariel chucked it back and put her arm around Dan’s neck, moaning into the kiss. Kalyn awkwardly looked at Quinn who had the same expression on his face. They both burst out laughing at the same time, Kalyn’s head falling on the table with a thud and her hand repetitively hitting the table.

A few drinks later, Quinn and Bert were making out and Kalyn and Dan were talking. “So you think Quinn goes both ways?” Kalyn asked, watching her boyfriend kiss his best friend. “Um, his lips like boys, but not his asshole…He saves that for you, pretty lady.” Kalyn punched him in the arm, making him hold it and hiss in pain.

“Jerk,” Kalyn laughed, as Quinn pulled away from his ‘friend’. Ariel and Jeph continued their conversation on Zelda as Kalyn sat in the booth with nothing to do. “Ugh, screw you guys, I’m dancing!” She said, sliding out and getting on the dance floor. She slowly moved her body to the music, dancing with some random people that were on the floor at that time. A body was soon beside Kalyn as they crashed their lips into hers. Kalyn pulled back to see Quinn and smiled.

The clubbing was over, as everyone had way to many drinks and they all ended up walking home, leaving the car there for someone to get in the morning. They all made it up to their rooms and Ariel and Dan fell instantly asleep on each other. Bert and Jeph were playing a video game and Bert was epicly losing.

Kalyn and Quinn walked back to their room, closing the door and changing into their pajamas. Kalyn lay on the bed, flipping through the channels when Quinn walked in and turned the T.V. off, kissing her revealed neck through her camisole. Kalyn smiled, hugging him and lying on his chest. “Quinn?” Kalyn asked, stroking his chest. He replied with a “Hmph?”

“Sing to me?” Quinn was taken aback by the question.

“What do you want me to sing?” He asked, playing with her hair.

“Do you know All My Loving by The Beatles?” Kalyn asked. Quinn nodded his head and began to quietly sing the words.

“Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my loving to you

I'll pretend that I'm kissing
The lips I am missing
And hope that my dreams will come true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my loving to you

All my loving I will send to you
All my loving, darling I'll be true”…
♠ ♠ ♠
(: MEH QUINN QUINN QUINN.
AND THE BEATLES.
MEH MEH MEH MEH
please subscribe