The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 24

Kalyn woke up with arms wrapped around her waist. She smiled, turning around and placing soft kisses on Quinn’s bare neck. He smiled a little and grunted in pleasure as he opened his eyes. Kalyn kissed him one last time before getting up.

“Aw, where are you going?” Quinn asked, prompting himself up on the bed by his elbows. Kalyn looked through her suitcase and tried to find something to wear.

“Ugh,” She groaned “I’m going to have to go shopping today. Maybe I’ll ask Ariel to go with me…”

“I’ll go,” Quinn smiled, pulling himself out of bed. Kalyn thanked him and they got ready, taking quick showers and letting the others know what was going on. They all decided to go and they were soon at the mall.

“Okay, I’m going to go to Charlotte Russe, anyone wanna go?” Kalyn asked. Ariel was headed to Hot Topic and Kalyn would meet her there. Quinn and Jeph raised their hands, following Kalyn.

Ariel, Dan, and Bert were all looking through shirts when Bert asked “So, do you guys think that Kalyn and Quinn will last?” They both shrugged, going back to their cloths “I mean, they fight a lot….and then make up a lot. It’s like a rollercoaster.”

“If they want to do that then yeah, I think they’re going to make it.” Dan said, picking up a Bad Religion shirt and then putting it back down. Bert shrugged his shoulders.

“Do you think you guys are going to make it?” Dan and Ariel both nodded, smiling at each other. Bert smiled to himself “Good.”

Kalyn flipped through the piles of cloths, finding nothing. “Screw this, I’m going to the Lego store!” She grunted, trying to walk out. Quinn grabbed her arm, always the voice of authority

“Kalyn, you need to get some cloths, that’s what we came here for.” Kalyn nodded, thanking him. He smiled and helped her look through some cloths as Jeph looked for shoes. He returned with a few pairs that Kalyn absolutely loved.

“THANKS JEPHA!” Kalyn smiled, kissing his cheek. He smiled lightly, feelings flooding back to him. Quinn looked through a few shirts and held some out to her. She nodded her head, trying them on and walking around. Jeph and Quinn would thumbs up and thumbs down them.

They all met back up and began walking to the food court. Ariel stopped dead in her tracks and looked down the walkway. “Is that Gabe?!” Ariel jumped. Kalyn’s eyes widened and they both started walking, the guys quickly behind them.

“Okay Ariel,” Kalyn coached “We just have to be smooth, cool, suave…” Gabe turned to look at them and smiled.

“Hey,” Ariel and Kalyn were silent. Quinn pushed a little past Ariel to see Gabe.

“What’s going on Gabe?” He asked, pushing some hair out of Kalyn’s face.

“Nothing much. Victoria and I are just shopping and I can’t find her- She ran off.” Ariel and Kalyn’s eyes lit up.

“You mean, Victoria is here?!” Ariel jumped “C’mon Kalyn, we have to go find her!”

“B-but I wanna hang out with Gabe.” Kalyn frowned. Ariel scoffed and pulled her away,

“So who are they?” Gabe asked as he sat down on an oak wood bench that was beside him.

“Well, the black haired one’s Kalyn, and the brown haired one’s Ariel. They’re Dan and Quinn’s girlfriends. We met them a while back in California; they’ve been on tour with us ever since.” Bert explained

“Awesome,” Gabe smiled as the girls returned with Victoria.

“Okay, Victoria is our new BFFAE!” Kalyn laughed. They all had confused look on their face. “She has amazing taste in clothing and she’s just amazing

“So why are you guys up here?” Jeph asked Gabe.

“Thanksgiving. Why aren’t you guys at home?”

“Um, I forgot it was Thanksgiving, actually…” Quinn mumbled. Kalyn’s face shot up.

“Ariel, my parents are in Virginia with yours this Thanksgiving!”

“I FORGOT!” Ariel laughed, dialing numbers in on her cell-phone. “Hey mom…Yeah… Sorry Kalyn and I promised to be there, we forgot. We’ll be on our way, yeah. I don’t know we’ll fucking rent a car or something. Okay. I love you too, bye.”

“So you guys are going to leave us?” Quinn asked, looking at both of them.

“Well, we don’t have too…” Kalyn mumbled “You guys can come with us…”

“Um, no…”

“PLEASE!” Ariel screamed.

“Fine, fine.” Dan scoffed as they went to the rental place.

~

Kalyn, Ariel, Quinn and Dan were all sitting at a table with their parents. Kalyn swallowed as it was silent. “Awkward.” Kalyn laughed, breaking the silence. Quinn smiled, lacing his fingers with hers as they stared at Ariel and Dan on the other side of the table.

“So Kalyn, how long have you and Quinn been dating?” Ariel’s mom asked.

“Um, About…3 months or so…” Kalyn answered, taking a bite of her turkey. She was shaking and Quinn could feel it through her hand.

“That’s amazing, Kalyn usually can’t keep a boyfriend that long…”

“So Dan,” Kalyn’s mom started “Did you ask Ariel out?” Dan shook his head, chewing. “Figures, Ariel can’t ask guys out to save her life.”

“Heh,” Ariel mumbled, going back to her green beans.

“So Quinn, you know Kalyn’s been obsessed with you for about five years?” Kalyn’s mom asked. Kalyn’s mouth went agape and she put her head in her hands. “Same with Ariel…” Ariel gasped, going into Kalyn’s position.

“Mommmm,” Kalyn groaned “Please stop now…”

“One more question! Quinn, have you two been safe during sex?”

“OH GOD MOM NO!” Kalyn screamed, pushing her plate back “C’mon Quinn, I’ll give you a tour around the house!”

“Okay honey, but if you show him your room I’ve put some condoms in the dresser!”

“EW MOM!” Kalyn yelled.

“I think we’re going to tour the house with them…” Ariel said awkwardly, grabbing Dan’s hand, walking to Kalyn’s bedroom. They opened the door to see Quinn laying on top of Kalyn, kissing her. Her legs were wrapped around him and he looked back at them.

“Sorry,” Ariel muttered.

“No, it’s fine!” Kalyn smiled, sitting up.

“Cool…Um, is your mom on drugs?” Dan asked.

“Yes, probably.” Kalyn laughed.