The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 25

They had all four safely made it back to New York where The Used would be playing a show that night. Everyone had met back up and was talking [all except Quinn]

“Ariel, I’m glad you have a nice ass,” Dan mumbled.

“Oh, Dan…Are you an assman?” Kalyn laughed. Dan nodded.

“I love asses!” Their stage manager walked up behind him, pushing gently past bert.

“You guys are going to have to start rehearsal. Where’s Quinn?” Everyone shrugged their shoulders and looked at Kalyn. She shrugged hers back and stood up from the chair she was sitting on.

“I’ll go try and find him…” She mumbled, pushing her way past everyone. She walked around searching random rooms until she saw their dressing room door. “Of course, why didn’t I think of this before?” She quietly asked herself as she opened the door.

What she saw would change her forever.

Quinn was having sex with another girl. Kalyn quickly and silently shut the door, tears flowing down her cheeks. She quickly ran back to everyone and straight into Ariel’s arms. “Oh my God, Kalyn what’s wrong?” Jeph asked, quickly. The ball in Kalyn’s throat was pushing it’s way up and she stuttered the words out.

“Q-Quinn…H-he’s….cheater…” The room was now spinning as Jeph quickly stood up and tried to push past Dan.

“I’m going to kill that motherfucker” Jeph hissed through gritted teeth. Dan and Bert quickly pulled him back, sitting him down once again. Kalyn pushed back a sob and tried to speak again, the words coming out more clearly.

“J-Jeph no! Don’t worry about it…Just everyone act like nothing’s wrong…”

“Kalyn he fucking cheated!” Ariel scoffed.

“Maybe he wasn’t…” Bert insisted.

“Oh yes,” Kalyn spat “He was just naked with that girl, pushing his penis into her because he was having a seizure!”

“Oh,” Bert mumbled, going to get a water.

Quinn then walked in, pushing his hair out of his eyes, trying to straighten it. Kalyn scoffed to herself. “Hey baby,” He mumbled kissing Kalyn on the lips. She didn’t return it and he pulled away with a questioning look on his face. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” Kalyn lied “It’s just a little stuffy in here…Ariel? Jeph?”

“Yeah,” They both said, standing up and walking out of the building with her. They sat there -Kalyn standing, pacing back and forth.

“What the fuck am I supposed to do?!” She screamed, pushing herself against a brick wall. “I’m fucking going crazy!”

“Dump him,” Jeph muttered. Ariel rolled her eyes, punching him in the side.

“Seriously Jeph, Kalyn’s liked Quinn since she was eleven. This is breaking her freaking heart!”

“I’m being serious Ariel! Fuck Quinn! Kalyn, other fucking people would die to go out with you!” Jeph yelled, walking back in.

“I’ll go see what’s wrong with him,” Ariel mumbled, pulling open the door and following Jeph into the building.

Quinn pushed his way out the door and Kalyn turned around, rolling her eyes and pulling a cigarette out from her pocket and lighting it up, the chemicals pushing their way through her lips.

“Are you mad at me?” Quinn asked. Kalyn laughed lightly to herself and turned around.

“Nope,” She smiled, taking another drag. Quinn nodded his head, walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her and pushed his lips to her neck. Kalyn stumped out her cancer stick and turning around, smiling at him once again before she walked in.

~

“So you like Kalyn?” Ariel asked. Jeph made a shooshing sound with his mouth as Kalyn walked in.

“Hey you guys…” She smiled, kissing both of them on the cheek.

“You smell like Quinn,” Jeph mumbled. Kalyn rolled her eyes to the top of her head.

“Yeah, he was kissing all over me…” Ariel laughed.

“Obviously,” She scoffed.

~

The concert that night was going well enough as they stopped a song. Quinn smiled, motioning for the other guys to silence themselves. They did and Quinn sat down his guitar, and motioning for Kalyn to come over. She nodded her head, walking out onto stage. She quickly saw the girl in a seat in front of them, staring holes into Quinn.

“Everyone, this is Kalyn, she’s been my girlfriend for a while now…” The crowd overwhelmed with madness as they screamed, knowing what was going to go on. “Tonight is very special to me, and hopefully to her!” Kalyn laughed to herself “Kalyn Elizabeth…Will you marry me?” There were gasps and oohs and ahhs.

Kalyn grabbed the mic from him, pulling it to her mouth. “Aw, Quinn… Yesterday I would’ve said yes in a heartbeat. You know that. I’d loved you since I was eleven…” The crowd then started back on their ohhs and ahhs “The thought of being with you forever would’ve made me so happy I would’ve died! But that was yesterday…”

Everyone’s eyes were on Kalyn as she walked back and forth on the stage “You see, everything about you made me love you. Your hair, your smell, your teeth.” She paused to scoff “But something I can’t stand is a liar…or a cheater. So Quinn, you can take your ring and shove it so far up your fucking ass that you taste the diamond! Yes, everyone that’s right! Quinn Allman is a fucking liar and a cheater. And that bitch right there…Yeah, the blonde one…Yes you!” She laughed as the girl looked like she had just been caught “Yeah, you can have him! Fucking slut.” She scoffed, spitting on her.

“Fuck,” Jeph mouthed to Ariel on the sides. Ariel –wide eyed, nodded her head slowly.

“I guess it’s true what they say,” Kalyn laughed “You really can’t kill a liar, can you? Oh and Skank,” She motioned to the blonde haired girl “Quinn likes it in the ass!” Kalyn handed him the mic and walked off the stage.

They finished the set and all walked backstage.

“What the fuck was that about?!” Quinn shot to her. Kalyn rolled her eyes and laughed.

“I think you should figure it out, smartass!”

“Oh fuck you, you’re such a fucking whore!” Quinn spat, pushing her. Kalyn pushed back and Quinn swung his arm, punching her. “You don’t know how fucking long I’ve wanted to do that.” Kalyn’s nose was bleeding as Jeph stepped in.

“What the fucking hell Quinn?!” Jeph spat.

“I fucking HATE HER!” Quinn hissed as Bert pulled him back.

“OH FUCK OFF, QUINN!” Kalyn screamed

“GO TO FUCKING HELL!”

“SEE YOU THERE!”

“YOU WISH!” Quinn yelled back at her as Bert let go of him and he pushed her again. She full on punched him, landing him on the floor. She then kicked his ribs and scoffed.

“Pussy,” She then walked out of the room into the cold air of New York City.