The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 3

Kalyn and Ariel quickly made it to the concert, parking the car and heading to the radio booth. They looked around at all the kids who came out to see The Used. There had to be at least 5,000. I mean, it was packed!

“Kay. Let’s go, Ariel.” Kalyn said, as they made their way to the booth of wonder.

“Hi. We’re here to pick up our backstage passes.” Ariel said.

“Ah yes, okay. Well, here they are, but what’s the word we used?”

“Highfivulation” Kalyn said, grabbing the tickets from the man’s hand.

“Okay. There is a door right by that trashcan. It’s supposed to be hidden. So you guys go and show your passes to the big man.” The radio host said. Ariel and Kalyn nodded, then started to walk towards the door.

“Passes?” The huge body guard asked. Kalyn and Ariel showed them to him, he shook his head and opened the door.
Ariel and Kalyn stumbled their way through the hallway, looking through every door to see where they were. They walked through a second time, looking at every dressing room, even The Used’s!

“We’re never going to meet them.” Kalyn huffed.

‘I kno-AGH!” Ariel said, falling to the ground “What the fuck did I trip on?”

“Sorry.” Came a voice from the ground.

“DAN?!?” Ariel screamed, causing people to stare in their direction.

“The one and only.” Dan said, smiling.

“Wow. Dan, I’m your number 1 fan!” Ariel screamed.

“Really?” Dan asked.

“Hell yes!” Kalyn agreed “Now Ariel, help me find him or I’ll shoot Dan…”

“OKAY! Let’s go find your man!” Ariel screamed, getting up.

“Wait…who do you like?” Dan asked.

“Guess.” Kalyn instructed.

“Um, You’re a Jeph fan”

“Are not!”

“Bert?”

“Gag me with a spoon”

“Quinn”

“Bing bing bing, we have a winner!” Kalyn said sarcastically “NOW LET’S GO, ARIEL!” Ariel did as she was told, but soon fell back to the ground by a hyper active drummer that wanted a piggy back ride.

“I wanna come…I’m bored” Dan whined.

“Fine. That would explain why you were on the ground.” Kalyn said, searching through the doors.

“DAN!” Someone screamed.

“Oh my god!” Kalyn shouted, turning around. “DAMN IT, JEPH!”

“Do I know you?” He asked.

“No. I’m Kalyn. Where the fuck is Quinn?” She asked, looking around.

“I don’t know.” Jeph said.

“Damn. Guess we’ll hang with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
more in like, 5 seconds